what do you feel when you are playing poker?.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing poker, I try to forget about everything like anxiety, bills to pay, stress with the child and other things, I try to focus only on the game and this has made me play much better.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing poker, I try to forget about everything like anxiety, bills to pay, stress with the child and other things, I try to focus only on the game and this has made me play much better.
This is good, I hope poker will help you with money to pay bills:deal::rolleyes:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I feel joy. For me, poker is a pastime that brings me pleasure and money. That's why when playing poker I always feel only positive emotions.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When playing, I am fully concentrated to gain control of the table. But sometimes you have other powers to distract you, and then it is not easy :D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to do other things while playing,,,it keeps me from playing too many hands,which i find gets most players into trouble. :joyman:

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'll summarize, tranquility, goodbye worries and problems

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I play, I relax. Sometimes I have to be nervous because of the coolers, but in general I rest.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's that classic love-hate relationship. I love playing it but always the bad beats or anything makes me lose my patience and end up annoyed. but I tell myself "that's part of the game" and I go back to calm only to repeat the cycle again.

C

Chris1303

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always feel slightly excited. And always hope I’ll win big. Sadly haven’t so far :)

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I feel unparalleled happiness especially when I am in a tournament and win an indescribable feeling.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby, and I feel happy when I play. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I probably feel all possible emotions simultaneously ...

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I mostly feel excitement when playing poker. Hoping for good cards and when I do have good cards excited about how to get the most chips. :)

L

La reytor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a lot of happiness and a lot of satisfaction:)

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have ADHD but poker makes me focused more about one thing

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the start of the session im usually happy and excited and most often couple hours later the exact opposite :D

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Poker came into my life almost by chance, I like to play, but without great pretensions.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I feel calm when I play, before I felt frustrated but this has changed over time

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I play poker I forget about everything around me and I concentrate on my game that I am doing, and I think that way you get better results, when I play poker I feel like an adrenaline rush, as if I were playing the final of champions, this is so, and more when you are close to cashing.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel free and like I'm traveling the world and getting to know other countries and different cultures.

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker actually stresses me out a lot, especially when the game doesn't go my way. I feel excited when the game is good but still very stressful since I take it seriously and I know I will be upset if I don't reach the bubble, so usually each game is full of anxiousness for me.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to do other things while playing,,,it keeps me from playing too many hands,which i find gets most players into trouble. :joyman:
It's true, sometimes when i am playing and preparing lunch for my family it really keeps me out of playing too many hands but the bad side is i'm not focused enough.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While playing poker, I think about how to make the session profitable

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listen to music, chill, and I'm always tuned to the top 1.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unconsciously, many players imagine poker with the obligatory condition “played - received”. This understanding has remained from the traditional work, worked - get paid. There are no patterns in poker at short distances, and there are fluctuations at long distances. We, in real life, are accustomed to patterns. You can get into a lucky streak, which can be a whole year, you can play correctly for a year and have a minimum profit, or play “with your own hands”. You need to be able to look at your poker from a very long distance. Then temporary fluctuations in the results practically do not affect the psychological state.