What do u think about slow rolling?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each one with their tactics, if it's good for you, great for you.
Poker has its rules, it's like bluffing, the decision will be yours, whether it's going to be good or bad, it's up to you.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's ok. I would say even pretty ok.
No its not. Imagine everyone would start doing that. Imo only people with some kind of mental problems feel the need to waste others time with slowrolling. I see and saw people do that in cardschat freerolls with AA preflop which is ridiculous at best. If u loose u look like such a clown with ur aces imo.

Plus if ur opponent is a good player its pointless because a good player does not care about such things. Me i do not care if someone does that to me. I make a note and thats it. I will certainly not tilt in-game because of it.

Please learn some table etiquette and manners and then think again if its "pretty ok".

Last edited:
S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play slow quite a bit because if i play fast , i make mistakes by getting angry at the hand before so I have to analyst the different hands and players.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No problem with that. Kind of irrelevant as most players.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Slow rolling agitates me sometimes. There's a couple of guys in my league, that do it as practice.
Personally I don't like it, if I'm honest.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I slowplay but never slowroll my games.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I find this tactic that some people use of slow play repetitively just to annoy me very uncomfortable.

N

NathanVanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Tournament Poker: SLOW ROLL UNTIL THE RIVER OR ELSE. If you don't, you loose everything in spots where you should be capable of becoming successful. It's nice to trick someone occasionally too. HA. I GOT YOU!

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not see anything wrong with it if it makes you a profit. At worst, you will be tagged by several players as ****

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
What do I mean by slow rolling? I don't really like the slow game, I think 5 min blinds is ok for any poker game

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing this way can take the opponent by surprise, but it can also give him a chance to win with bad cards!:unsure::unsure:

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker, it is important to play from timings, for example, you can play with a good hand slowly or when you are raised, and you have the nuts to wait for time so that there is no insta call, then people may think that you are drawing something and will pay you