What a gift you would like to get at poker this Christmas.

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to gain a passport to a professional tournament and preferably win the tournament.
I would like to qualify from Freeroll to main The Dragon at 888 and take 1-3 place =)))

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Perhaps the best use of a Dr. Evil gif ever lol, and hard to argue with your choice of a poker gift [emoji6]

Personally, I’d be thrilled to hit a royal flush live. Def have hit quite a few online (I believe the instance is somewhere around 1/250,000 hands), but never one live. Even if it’s just in a little tournament (as opposed to some sort of epic bad beat jackpot cash scenario), there’s something so thrilling about making the prettiest hand in all of poker!
My 1st winning live hand was a FH. On that same table I hit one but the guy folded.
Here is such I want gift.... The German player "Donk3399" made a $5 entry fee to the corresponding Spin & Go tournament and within minutes was $2 million richer, One of the largest individual prizes ever won in online poker. Nick from OP Poker streamed the event on Twitch: https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableBoredPancakeFUNgineer :ciao:
You may like this one:

How come none said to play in wsop or with pros?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have the luck at poker all the time

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best gift of which you could receive in poker for this Christmas would be a free ticket for all its participants in the rooms

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having the chance to play was cool gift to myself. Had some time off and got in a half day of SnG's and the other half was Euchre. Have to say, was a pretty good day!

M

Mm Kk 601

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Билеты, билеты и другие билеты .. С праздником всех

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

[/COLOR]

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If santa claus able to give me a nice car , or iphone 12 , playstation 5 that is so great :icon_bigs

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best gift in poker is to win a tournament with a large prize pool) this would be the best gift for the new year))

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker gift that I would want for Christmas is to get entered into a big money tournament and come in first place. This gift would really make this season better and it would open doors for the beginning of my poker career.