What a gift you would like to get at poker this Christmas.

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to have my CC FRC membership renewed, a pony, and a bag full of glitter to throw at the tables.

Also if my social security disability gets approved and my next X-rays show that my bone graft surgery was successful... that would be great :)

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to win $20 from a free ticket event

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like my pocket kings to hold up when I go all in preflop closer to the statistical expectation.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A breakthrough win please Santa!

Really had enough of micros now....

Small stakes then onwards & upwards please! :D

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would like a poker masterclass paid for lol a little to much to ask but it would be nice

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i would like to win a platium pass

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I would like to win a major poker tournament, and it would be a good gift, for the new year.

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't mind getting first ever win in cardchat tournament lol :D

I second this wish, absolutely! I finished second in my first ever Cardschat 25+ freeroll (after going into Heads-Up with a MASSIVE chip advantage and then throwing it away like a noob), but I haven't even made it past the bubble since then, so I'm wondering if I already hit my peak! But I'm sure hoping I haven't. :D

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to take part as much slow tournaments as I can with tempting prizes where you're not in rush, and your time could turn into gold. :)
I really need a hoodie, especially it's so cold here, and made my comfort to be the best, not just in my mind bot in real life too. :p And a nice poker mug with cocoa in it. <3
That's it for today's wishes.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
buyins to major tournaments worldwide

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everyone! I will a modest, since now I have enough money for the my life and my family. I simply want to win one more time
the tournament in the Freeroll Club before New Year! I win one time this tournament, two time took 2 place, one time--3 place...
Therefore I would to win the tournament in the Freeroll Club one time else in this year! This would a best Poker Gift for me
to New Year! Good Luck the All other also!;):):D

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this moment I would like my opponents not to hit a straight with 6 3 or a flush with 7 3. Also not hitting a full house with 8 10 would be nice.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to receive tournament money, stars coins and varioty of satellite tickets into main events.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Jenn Tilly dressed as one of Santa's elves.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A ticket and A great set of hands to win the Sunday Million
After that everything flows nicely, cause my bank account would just get fatter, lol

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Perhaps the best use of a Dr. Evil gif ever lol, and hard to argue with your choice of a poker gift [emoji6]

Personally, I’d be thrilled to hit a royal flush live. Def have hit quite a few online (I believe the instance is somewhere around 1/250,000 hands), but never one live. Even if it’s just in a little tournament (as opposed to some sort of epic bad beat jackpot cash scenario), there’s something so thrilling about making the prettiest hand in all of poker!
I'm greedy compared to you, :p you're happy with just hitting the Royal. :top:

Good luck on your journey.

:)

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a really nice quality set of chips would be amazing. i have a cheaper set and teh chips really feel light and not satisfying

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
winning a tournament that has a lot of guaranteed money in any room, it is the gift I want to bring me santa claus :five::p And also a holiday on the beach :cool::cool::cool: and many beers:p:p:p:p

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Gift

I would be thrilled to win a couple hundred dollars is all. With this I could pass on the majority to other players I know that are playing on limited funds. I am sure you all know some of these players that you see for a while at cash tables and then they are gone for weeks. For example I know of one woman who is a single mom working to provide the best she can but doesn't have the $50 to deposit using bitcoin or a credit card ACR accepts. When I win a few bucks I try to "pay some forward". --- as they say the gift is in the giving ---

Nothing would be better then to be able to transfer funds to some of these folks I have made friends with as I am sure it would brighten their day.

As they say money is made round to go around.

:icon_sant

luisroxbren

luisroxbren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$ 10 gift would come in handy

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to win a ticket to the Sunday million and make it to the final table.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see many of you want millions, thats the spirit! :D I will be shy and ask just for 1000$ :D no really I just want to play calm and fair tournament where angry and bad hand for raise palyers will be thrown away :D