What a gift you would like to get at poker this Christmas.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be randomly drawn by a poker site for a small prize of.............

tenor.gif

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Perhaps the best use of a Dr. Evil gif ever lol, and hard to argue with your choice of a poker gift [emoji6]

Personally, I’d be thrilled to hit a royal flush live. Def have hit quite a few online (I believe the instance is somewhere around 1/250,000 hands), but never one live. Even if it’s just in a little tournament (as opposed to some sort of epic bad beat jackpot cash scenario), there’s something so thrilling about making the prettiest hand in all of poker!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I would like to win a million dollars in any tournament. That would be enough for me.
Good luck.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to have a little better poker. Because she's pretty sad lately.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A million dollars is good) but I would like to get to the final table in a big tournament, that would be enough for me)

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to have the power to read the villains as Daniel Negreanu does, it would be very useful.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$1000 is more than enough for me to be happy in the new year.I hope Santaclaus will not throw me in the New year)And the most beautiful desire to have Peace and harmony in your own home.To celebrate Christmas in your home.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be absolutely ecstatic to win a ticket to the final flight of the Venom on Americas Card Room. I really could use a huge score right now and that will be concluded in less than a week. That means I could be sitting on a beach in Hawaii sipping drinks in no time.

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already got my Christmas present, ahaha!
Congratulations! this a nice smart phone.You will have a happy end of the year with it.See you at the tables.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Perhaps the best use of a Dr. Evil gif ever lol, and hard to argue with your choice of a poker gift [emoji6]

Personally, I’d be thrilled to hit a royal flush live. Def have hit quite a few online (I believe the instance is somewhere around 1/250,000 hands), but never one live. Even if it’s just in a little tournament (as opposed to some sort of epic bad beat jackpot cash scenario), there’s something so thrilling about making the prettiest hand in all of poker!
I want one million dollar too! And of course that I will share with you.

I just want good health from Santa Claus.That's all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tens of thousands of euros/dollars would be a nice gift...

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can only dream of. ))) Do you believe that you will get a gift?

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to gain a passport to a professional tournament and preferably win the tournament.
$ 100 for each player as a gift so everyone can raise a festive glass and have fun:ciao::D

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$ 100 for each player as a gift so everyone can raise a festive glass and have fun:D:D:D

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A year with no bad beats and millions of suck outs for Christmas please Santa.:D:D:D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to buy my own gifts, my family still don't know who the hell I am, one of my sister's does now ask me what I would like and I tell her well I like hoodies, so get me that if you want. My other sister also an Evertonian knows what to get me lol, but the rest I just say thanks for what they buy me, I'm not sure my face is saying thanks, but my head is saying urgh what the hell is that :p

I am buying myself a new kindle as my old one, is very old and slow. I now have Amazon prime and want to borrow a book a month only to realise you can't lend from the library on a Kindle App, just the kindle device, crafty Amazon, very crafty!!!! I do need a new kindle so that's what I am going to buy myself ��

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won 't be original either. I would like to win a major poker tournament to cash in on the win and still left on a decent bankroll for a quiet game on the limits I need.
I hope Santa reads the subject, and we all have it coming true.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
for Christmas I would like to win a tournament with a good pot and enjoy everything for the rest of the year

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
if I forget because I'm playing poker advance Merry Christmas to all:D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I just want to become a more patient poker player. Because sometimes, unfortunately, I lack patience.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a gift is free and you do not have to work to make it profitable. I want to win the jackpot deal on poker star. preferance a large sum of money.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to buy my own gifts, my family still don't know who the hell I am, one of my sister's does now ask me what I would like and I tell her well I like hoodies, so get me that if you want. My other sister also an Evertonian knows what to get me lol, but the rest I just say thanks for what they buy me, I'm not sure my face is saying thanks, but my head is saying urgh what the hell is that :p

I am buying myself a new kindle as my old one, is very old and slow. I now have Amazon prime and want to borrow a book a month only to realise you can't lend from the library on a Kindle app, just the kindle device, crafty Amazon, very crafty!!!! I do need a new kindle so that's what I am going to buy myself ��

It clearly shows I didn't read the title properly lol.

As I haven't played any poker in over 2 months, I am definitely due a nice gift from the poker god's and welcome me back to the game.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a $ 215 partypoker ticket. I would like to get to the last table of the tournament for 1 million. It would be nice to make yourself a good present before the new year.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A ticket for any important event well and get there at the final table

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts