voronezh poker - admin gives collusion lessons

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody knows foul language. And knowing foul language does not make you bad guy. If you use it not properly, so you are bad guy. It is just sanctimony if you call guy "bad" just because he KNOWS foul language.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice video +1
Yeah they had some real skill in poker....

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gee why is anyone surprised by this

Been saying this shit for years, but every time I would mention the word rigged, every one gets their panties in bunch, maybe now people might listen after this post, this shit is rigged to the hilt, first you got the worst river suck outs at possible, then you got chatters colluding, and now you got whole teams rigging the table, I was going to make a deposit on full tilt this week, but now I am having serious thoughts about putting any money into these bull shit rip off sites, sad too cause I love the game, but what the hell, we preach bank roll management, so much for that online, then I have to hear the idiots that swear to god online poker is not fixed, well glad I did not have to make this thread. But then again anyone with half a brain could see this is been going on for years, so sad.

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright guys, it seems obvious, so I'll be the one to say it. It's time cardschat starts its own new section.... How To Cheat

We can keep up with the rest of the world on things like Timplay, and DeDos attacking, and faking IP's!

Game on??? Let's ask Nick, see what he thinks
:withstupi

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright guys, it seems obvious, so I'll be the one to say it. It's time cardschat starts its own new section.... How To Cheat

We can keep up with the rest of the world on things like Timplay, and DeDos attacking, and faking IP's!

Game on??? Let's ask Nick, see what he thinks
:withstupi

I wouldn't get my hopes up on Nick being to keen about this idea.

Just a guess :rolleyes:

Snow :cool:

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, darn....alright, go ahead and kill my fun

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just joined the new OFC event. And the # 3 forum is something called Moscow Poker Club. I tried to follow it back to the forum http://www.moscowpokerclub.com/related/911-poker-tournaments.htm
and found nothing. Pretty amazing.. a forum that has no forum.

All that is on the 'only' page for this (so-called) forum are links to download a few poker sites, prolly with affiliate status. But yes, how do you have a forum with no members ... lol :confused: ???

From Networksolutions.com 'who-is' search for:
moscowpokerclub.com

Registrant:
DomainLords.com
PO Box 34388
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MOSCOWPOKERCLUB.COM
Created on: 09-Jul-08
Expires on: 09-Jul-10
Last Updated on: 02-Jul-09

Administrative Contact:
Hamilton, Gary sevenservices@live.com
DomainLords.com
PO Box 34388
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
United States
(702) 804-7623 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Hamilton, Gary sevenservices@live.com
DomainLords.com
PO Box 34388
Las Vegas, Nevada 89133
United States
(702) 804-7623 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FABULOUS.COM
NS2.FABULOUS.COM

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it is a false front for voronezh - it looks like they may have been banned from the OFC. I noticed none of the players in the top 30 for either of the games were from there.

I only talked to Wolf briefly while in Vegas on the phone. He had hurt his back moving and was unable to get to any of the events.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great find wachinBobopnt!!! In the last OFC at UB I was sitting at a table with two players who were communicating in a foreign language. Anywho these two were the only ones chatting and they were doing lots of it. At one point one of them seemed to be chastising the other for calling a mid stacks all in and allowing him to double up. Can't translate what they were saying but the first guy went on for awhile and the second guy only replied with one word. Seemed like a "sorry" to me. But paranoid am I maybe now cause of the De-Dos :eek:

Love the movie PokahMan:)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been saying this shit for years, but every time I would mention the word rigged, every one gets their panties in bunch, maybe now people might listen after this post, this shit is rigged to the hilt, first you got the worst river suck outs at possible, then you got chatters colluding, and now you got whole teams rigging the table, I was going to make a deposit on full tilt this week, but now I am having serious thoughts about putting any money into these bull shit rip off sites, sad too cause I love the game, but what the hell, we preach bank roll management, so much for that online, then I have to hear the idiots that swear to god online poker is not fixed, well glad I did not have to make this thread. But then again anyone with half a brain could see this is been going on for years, so sad.
You believe this and yet you were still considering making a deposit? :hmmmm:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The only idiots are the ones who think online poker is rigged and still play it. :eek: :eek:

This thread has nothing to do with online poker being rigged. Of course there are cheaters - I don't think you will ever find a person who plays who would disagree with that. But there aren't so many of them that you run into them every time you play and there are methods in place to catch people doing this. And all of the reputable sites will look into reports of collusion and take appropriate action when they determine it is happening.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just joined the new OFC event. And the # 3 forum is something called Moscow Poker Club..........

All that is on the 'only' page for this (so-called) forum are links to download a few poker sites, prolly with affiliate status. But yes, how do you have a forum with no members ... lol :confused: ???

Maybe it is a false front for voronezh .

moscowpokerclub.forum2x2.ru <--- I think that might be the forum....it appears to have little activity,......but it's there

KICKIN_ACES

KICKIN_ACES

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
awesome movie pokah man :top:

thanks for the LOL :)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it is a false front for voronezh - it looks like they may have been banned from the OFC. I noticed none of the players in the top 30 for either of the games were from there.

I only talked to Wolf briefly while in Vegas on the phone. He had hurt his back moving and was unable to get to any of the events.
They don't do so good when there not cheating, they bombed out of it...:joyman: Plus UB also had a heads up on it..

Pokah Man

Pokah Man

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

thanx Pokah Man...... I always knew i should be in movies

you are very welcome, glad you enjoyed it.. great job to you on busting the cheaters!

and thanks to everyone else who :icon_thum the movie...

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Voronezh wasn't banned:confused: ....I guess the OFC doesn't care if their forum supports/encourages collusion.

OFC being played on August 15th and 16th

# Of Players Signed Up Per Forum:

Rank Forum Name # Of Players
1 VoronezhClubPoker 221
2 FreerollArmy 127
3 CardsChat 56
4 Moscow Poker Club 55

Bobo is gonna be toast.............:eek:

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Voronezh wasn't banned:confused: ....I guess the OFC doesn't care if their forum supports/encourages collusion.

OFC being played on August 15th and 16th

# Of Players Signed Up Per Forum:

Rank Forum Name # Of Players
1 VoronezhClubPoker 221
2 FreerollArmy 127
3 CardsChat 56
4 Moscow Poker Club 55

Bobo is gonna be toast.............:eek:

I don't have any problem playing against these clowns as long as they can't chat in Russian with one another. They suk if they can't cheat.
Nyet, Bobo won't be toast, he'll be the toaster. Nostrovia:cheers:

(or nice driveway to some)

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LMFAO, I thought it was great, great job on the video, I give 4 stars out of a possible 4 stars :):):):)!!!!

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have any problem playing against these clowns as long as they can't chat in Russian with one another. They suk if they can't cheat.
Nyet, Bobo won't be toast, he'll be the toaster. Nostrovia:cheers:

(or nice driveway to some)

I agree, they do suck....

Still, I'm a little worried.. I know they'll be gunning for Bobo........

But in the meantime, I think I'll get toasted!;)