voronezh poker - admin gives collusion lessons

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flint, my dear, dear Flint. My boy. My little monkey. Meet me in the parking lot behind Mc:cool:Donalds tomorrow at noon. I have some rubles for you. Dear dear man....

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is Bobo with some of the crew:

Attachments

• WillieBobo_Bobo.jpg
    WillieBobo_Bobo.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27
Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I went to "that site" to check it out.....They have a tread 7 pages long and growing devoted to bashing "Bobo" for exposing their Teamplay.

Most of the people are just ranting, but there are threats from more than a few of the voronezh members to hack into CardsChat and try to cause problems for our forum.

Here is a copy of one of the 'Moderators' comments:

73 DmitT * (Сегодня 00:05)

Much not RESPECTED Bobo.
You encroach on the site life which moderator I am. You dare to confirm that we have materials on a timplay and lessons of it! You deeply are mistaken, it is not present. Even if you have made skreensave with themes of these materials at a presentation of claims of administration Full Tilt to administration of our site, I personally, by means of Web-camera will make such drawing for 40 minutes.
If from your party will be will proceed aggression to our site, I will be compelled to apply measures of computer influence on you, such as De-Dos attack on CardChat.com, creation of several accounts from your IP-address on Full Tilt. And you will ban.
Without respect for you

LOL....at the part where he states:"You dare to confirm that we have materials on a timplay and lessons of it"

.....yeah, how dare Bobo confirm that....

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ChrisJJJJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I looked at the results for OFC I thought it looked fishy.
Nice detective work. OFC should take away their prizes.
If people are entering into events theyare not even eligible for, why dont the sites just ban them. This is why I wont deposit online. I can start a bankroll by freerolling on any site without cheating.
Hope to hear something is done about this.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
" ...... Even if you have made skreensave with themes of these materials at a presentation of claims of administration Full Tilt to administration of our site, I personally, by means of Web-camera will make such drawing for 40 minutes.
If from your party will be will proceed aggression to our site, I will be compelled to apply measures of computer influence on you, such as De-Dos attack on CardChat.com, creation of several accounts from your IP-address on Full Tilt. And you will ban......"

one of my favorite posts so far ...... he says it's not true,("we dont cheat, honest") but in case I took a screen shot of the supposed non-existient post to show to FT...... he personally will make a fake screen shot of CC showing the same cheating ? ..... (should be funny when it comes out in not quite right phrasing with the odd reference to a bear or weasle or something....ha ha haaaa)

and even though they dont cheat and have no knowledge of such things..... he states he will make several Full Tilt accounts from MY IP and get me banned.........

hmmmm, wonder how he knows how to do such things ?

and he also threatens some kind of hacking attack on CardsChat ...what kind of honest person would do such a thing ? (I sincerely hope he doesn't... I never meant to make trouble for the forum and never said anything to imply I represent the forum itself)

they keep denying the existience even though they know many people saw it all before it was removed (or hidden)....

just like a 5 yr old kid fibbing.... just keep denying it and hope it goes away

bobo is a superstar there now.... "my picture" (some pic they seem to think is me ?) is now the first thing you see when you go to their site ....on top of their front page with the lead in to the bash bobo and deny cheating thread

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great work Bobo, is that yr name from now on?? Great name!!:D

Wachinbobo sounds a lot more interesting than Wachinpntdry ... :rofl: :rofl:

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, Bobo...........I hear the Voronezh players want to know what you look like...........so I thought I would help them out....

Here's Bobo ~

monkey-enforcer-300x222.jpg

-------------------------------------------

The name is Bobo.... James Bobo ...

The latest in a growing list of Classic 007's ... :D

R

rimlin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Charges in our party there is nothing are not based... We simply are stronger... Russian spirit, and envy ignoble employment, learn to play poker on [nice try ~TB] and there will be to you a happiness.... Now can delete mine ник... I all have told

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Charges in our party there is nothing are not based... We simply are stronger... Russian spirit, and envy ignoble employment, learn to play poker on [link removed~TB] and there will be to you a happiness.... Now can delete mine ник... I all have told
Do not click the link, it is suspicious IMO

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rimlin.......you can deny all you want... but too many have already seen your site before the cheat related threads were hidden

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU !

testman.jpg
........can you hear me now voronezh ?

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Charges in our party there is nothing are not based... We simply are weaker... Russian spirit, and envy better players, learn to cheat poker on [sigh~TB] and there will be to you a happiness.... Now can delete mine ник... I all have told
FYP:p

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not click the link, it is suspicious IMO

thats just a link to thier forum.... could always type it into address bar directly....

should go....some good fiction reading there.....

Gone With the Wind (story of threads that mysteriously disappeared)......

The Wizard of OZ (story of an admin that gets pissed when someone pulls back the curtain he's hiding behind)

From Russia with Love (story of a mod that threatens to make multiple FT accounts from your IP so as to get you banned)

and their two most popular stories, Absence of Malice (look, there's nothing here) and Cleopatra (a story of Da' Nile)

and my favorite:

Gorky Park (several short stories written by admin, mods, and members all with the common theme of wachinpntdry/bobo being beaten and/or sexually abused in various forms)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
I am helping pass the word....

I will be compelled to apply measures of computer influence on you, such as De-Dos attack on CardChat.com, creation of several accounts from your IP-address on Full Tilt. And you will ban.
Without respect for you
Bad move. What do they do to hackers over there, what are the laws on it.... Thought the FBI might want that....

Last edited:
ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for bringing this to our attention wachinpntdry. Hopefully something will be done about people who cheat like this!

Wachinbobo sounds a lot more interesting than Wachinpntdry ... :rofl: :rofl:

I second that!

Much not RESPECTED Bobo.
You encroach on the site life which moderator I am. You dare to confirm that we have materials on a timplay and lessons of it! You deeply are mistaken, it is not present. Even if you have made skreensave with themes of these materials at a presentation of claims of administration Full Tilt to administration of our site, I personally, by means of Web-camera will make such drawing for 40 minutes.
If from your party will be will proceed aggression to our site, I will be compelled to apply measures of computer influence on you, such as De-Dos attack on CardChat.com, creation of several accounts from your IP-address on Full Tilt. And you will ban.
Without respect for you

I knew the translation wasn't great but I couldn't read through the entire post without laughing. :hahaha:"web-camera will make such drawing for 40 minutes" ??:icon_scra??

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wachinbobowin sounds a lot more accurate IMO :adore:

FYP ;)

...... @ ^

.....I am helping pass the word....

WTG kidkvno.... I hope that many others follow your lead and do the same......
whole point of posting this was not so much to indict the vorons specifically, ........but rather to try and make as many people as possible aware that this type of thing does indeed happen....

with the endgame being that, the more people that are aware of it, the more likely the poker sites will be recieving increased numbers of e-mails voicing concern about the issue ....and the more likely a viable, effective solution to the problem will come to be.....:idea:

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done WPD, if I had the facilities and know how to mint a medal in your honour, I would do so. Be it pennies or multi millions we are talking about, what you have achieved is worthy of praise. At the very minimum you have succeeded in disrupting their sad little lives for a period of time, though hopefully, the disruption is of a higher level.

It isn't enough for Vorons or Morons or whatever they call themselves to play fair in OFC freerolls and OFC money/prize added events that are great value to begin with, they just can't help but cheat their way through it too.

This particular Moron forum is obviously run by idiots and thieves ( a pathetic combination at the best of times ) and probably spends more time with idol threats to honest outsiders then it does honing it's cheating skills. Even so, you make me feel all happy and fuzzy inside at the thought of those cretins squirming around in their little cesspool. Thank you and good work. :top:

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
......if I knew how to mint a medal in your honour, I would do so.....

yellow pages > foundrys ....(I'd prefer an extremely heavy 24k gold version of such.... but 18k will do in a pinch)

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't understand you guys and girls.
It's not about the "Russians" "Romanians" " Americans" " Spanish" " Italians".
It's only about poker players.Some of them or honest some of them are not.
You can NOT discriminate a whole nation based on what a few of hem did.
If there's some collusion smell in the air let's just be smarter than them and beat them with their own weapons or find a different solution to make them stop.
Like nr.1- disable the chat on FT during this type of tournaments.
nr.2- speed up the time before to make a decision.
nr.3- in the beginning arrange the tables with players from different sites;
It's true that Skype; MSN : Yahoo messenger and OOVOO can be used to tell the cards when you're planning to do some collusion but this programms have their own limits.
If you have to make a decision in 3 seconds you will NOT have enough time to communicate your cards to nobody and also the guy who's running the "main page" will not have enough time to make a decision.
Only my oppinion.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like their web site is down

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't understand you guys and girls.
It's not about the "Russians" "Romanians" " Americans" " Spanish" " Italians".
It's only about poker players.Some of them or honest some of them are not.
You can NOT discriminate a whole nation based on what a few of hem did.
If there's some collusion smell in the air let's just be smarter than them and beat them with their own weapons or find a different solution to make them stop.
Like nr.1- disable the chat on FT during this type of tournaments.
nr.2- speed up the time before to make a decision.
nr.3- in the beginning arrange the tables with players from different sites;
It's true that Skype; MSN : Yahoo messenger and OOVOO can be used to tell the cards when you're planning to do some collusion but this programms have their own limits.
If you have to make a decision in 3 seconds you will NOT have enough time to communicate your cards to nobody and also the guy who's running the "main page" will not have enough time to make a decision.
Only my oppinion.

Obviously, you did not bother to read the entire thread.

It's not about condemning an entire nation of people; it's about a Forum Admin that was caught blantantly giving information and lessons to it's members on how to collude.

If you are naive enough to believe that collusion or 'Teamplay' (their description of collusion, not mine) doesn't go on, then you are just choosing to ignore the facts.

BTW..the OFC has banned this forum from future tournaments because of their 'Teamplay'...

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like their web site is down

They are probably revamping their site to hide their cheating ways....the Voronezh admin are just like cockroaches...you shine a light on them and they scurry away to hide, but you know they are still there....

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously, you did not bother to read the entire thread.

It's not about condemning an entire nation of people; it's about a Forum Admin that was caught blantantly giving information and lessons to it's members on how to collude.

If you are naive enough to believe that collusion or 'Teamplay' (their description of collusion, not mine) doesn't go on, then you are just choosing to ignore the facts.

BTW..the OFC has banned this forum from future tournaments because of their 'Teamplay'...

Thanks for the up date....:cool: