voronezh poker - admin gives collusion lessons

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
earlier today during the OFC buy-in, couple of us were talking about all those high finishers from voronezhpoker in yesterdays OFC freeroll.....

and when I suggested that there's the possibilty of some team play (collusion) ...I was called racist and paranoid (laughable IMO)

so i went to voronezpoker.com

here's 3 thread titles I found there (all 3 written by the site admin)

- What is timpley?
- Timpley. What, like, etc.
- software for timpleya

timpley = team play !

heres a translated version of the first post from the "What is timpley" thread :

Command game (teamplay)
One type of fraud timpley (teamplay) - a team game. Several people in a conspiracy to play commercial games or tournaments, giving each other cards on icq, Skype, or even by telephone. Knowledge of multiple cards provides a professional player is a good advantage.

One of techniques of team play - lesenka. When a card is a good team, other participants are also included in the game on any maps, all the time raising rates. Thus, the result of lesenka raise, which is very much increases the bank. At the last round the team members try skidyvat bad card, no income until the autopsy. Also timpley can be used to drive the remaining players from the bank. For example, one team makes from an early position raise before you make the call with an average card, and then his accomplice made a big rereyz of late position and you have to throw their cards.
The important point
that really does not catch you, you should:
not to abuse such tricks, and a couple won in a manner krypnyh hands on a couple of rounds to go in the shade blinds
play only one table, wait until the players are changing and have him not go. Remember that to play for the various tables of the same players is unacceptable, poker Romania is easy to trace and block your account. Try longer sit at the table, and one with the same players (his associates) intersect at most 1 per 3-4 days.
Also during the break from timpleya you must play the maximum number of hands at the table, Commonwealth of Independent States, etc. Better to play in the cache. It alternates a long stay at the table and taytovoy game with a short rush in terms of 2 blinds. That is, at the same table play continuously, while others also postoyannno change.
If you play timpley, then be sure to open even if the cache table 1, where there will be no one of your friends timpleyu
In no case timplee not use the chip dumping (chip dumping).
And do not have to be lost if suddenly your account is blocked (which should not happen with the right approach). In such a situation calmly and unsubscribe to the service pooderzhki and then also feel they tell a fib to explain why you are in one way or the other hand played well. You can explain even the most stupid move so that it will seem brilliant.
and by the way, most importantly, Romania is not on track timpleya number of participants in tournaments with 45 or more people. So that the Commonwealth of Independent States, a paradise for timpleya. After all 10 of your friends from the 45 participants - this is 75% guarantee that the first 3 places will be for you.

here's first post from "software for timpleya" thread:

With that much easier. Many enjoy in such a situation, ICQ, m-agent, etc., but it is very uncomfortable. Here is a better option:
In order for two (three, four ... ten ,...) have been able to communicate anytime and anywhere, you need only install the application. The program operates under multiple operating systems without losing quality. Sound quality excellent opportunity to communicate simultaneously on 10 and more users make it a perfect assistant to team play. It is, without exaggeration, it is worth to download!
Poker Ruma carefully monitors the expression of Tim pleya, so if you really want to use, it is better to talk with me and I will explain you all the nuances that you did not suspect
link to jump http://voronezhpoker.com/load/3-1-0-22

well, isn't that nice.....the site admin will give you personal lessons on how to cheat.....he'll explain the nuances so that you dont get caught

when a forums admin is making posts offering up advice on how to cheat ..... I dont consider myself paranoid for think it's a little suspect when half of the top 15 is from that forum

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's more too.....

threads about how to clean up your puter so you can make multiple accts...

tips on how to use puter and a couple of laptops to play 3 accts at once...

threads for links to active proxy servers so you dont get caught by poker site security (and so you can play in country restricted tournys)

all kinds of stuff (by the admin no less) on how to cheat

while nobody can be 100% certain that any of that forums players did in fact use the cheating advice on the site in the OFC (or any other time).....when the admin is the one posting it.... it's one of those "things that make ya go hmmmmmm"

......but I'm prob just paranoid

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send it to Wolf at OFC. I think you might see a different order of finish then.

W

Wolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is more than just a little disconcerting. Stunts like this are what the US gov't uses to justify their decision to restrict access to online gambling sites.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I sent them an e-mail....

kind of a tough situation cause you cant be sure if any actually did.....or if they did, was it all of them, or just a few...cant really know

been seeing it and saying it for months that theres a large, well organized ring of collusion eminating from that region (and the usual response is "noway...that's not possible") .....

couple months ago on pstars there was a $1,300 freeroll.....but the pw didn't work and nobody was registered...then shortly before the start time about 45 people registered and all but 2 or 3 were Russian (luckily pstars caught on and voided the tourny right before it was to start, then the sponsoring site rescheduled it and had pstars geo block all Russians from entry....and still half the field was Russian (using proxy servers) talking in the chat using cyrillic alphabet,....openly chatting about their hands, and saying raise, fold ect....

recently on FT same thing happened.... pw wasn't working for anyone and none registered till last few minutes...then the tourny filled to capacity with about 90% of the players listing Russia or another country in the region as their location

and the CC tourny where FT gave dakota a new pw but it didn't work....then somehow that Romulus1970 from Romania was registered...

somehow they changed those passwords, either with someone on the inside at the poker sites.......or they hacked into the poker sites (not sure how that's possible, but Russia is a world leader in software and tech)

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is more than just a little disconcerting. Stunts like this are what the US gov't uses to justify their decision to restrict access to online gambling sites.

+1 ( ^ are you the wolf that's the boss at OFC ? )

so many times I've made posts about some of the fishy happenings on poker site...and all too often the response from players is something like " it doesnt happen that much".....and "the sites catch them" or "that only happens in high stakes, so I dont have to worry" ect....

it does happen often..... (any time there's money involved, some people will try to steal it...especially when there's basically no consequences even if you get caught red handed ...ie: has anyone been punished in any form from the AP or UB cases ? NO !

the sites only catch the stupid or careless..... (poker site security is pretty lax.... ie: a 10 yr old can make a dozen accts from same connection, same puter, on the same day, then go an reg all those accts in the same MTT)

and dont think for a minute that small stakes aren't worth their time,...a well organized ring can make a crapload of money from micro-stakes....

when any cheating in any form takes place online, be it from collusion, multi-accounting, or tecnological in nature... it not only increases the odds that you personally will be ripped off......but it also threatens the game itself.... enough of it and the numbers of honest players will diminish and you'll be left with an even higher concentration of players working together.....not too mention that every instance only provides more ammo for those that would like to ban online poker

(on that voronezh site there was another post (from site admin)about how and where you could get fake passports made ....I'm assuming that's because when you try to cash out, alot of poker sites want photocopies of ID if you hadn't previously deposited)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, send it off to FT, any sites they were playing at... I am sure FT would love to hear that.

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, send it off to FT, any sites they were playing at... I am sure FT would love to hear that.

Nice Catch Watchin!:congrats:

I would have to agree on the sending it to "any sites they were playing at...":secruity:

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

this. im a mod on another forum and my boss is good friends with wolf. action will be taken. no doubt. its this type of crap that ruins these kind of tourneys for everyone

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this was the first ofc event that so many from the same forum got points, soon as i seen it i was suspicious, i did mention voho whatever in the FT ofc chat we had going, very suspicious IMO,,,,,, buck

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be meeting up with Wolf in Vegas so will follow up on this with him.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You Debi,, im interested to see what happens about this, buck:)

damon789

damon789

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheating s.o.b.s

Maybe we all need to start brushing up on our heads games.... but then If the

cheaters can see you cards too where do we go from there?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yep send it as BBB says, fix those bastards right up.
Nice Catch Watchin!:congrats:
Yep great detective work there Sir.
I would have to agree on the sending it to "any sites they were playing at...":secruity:
Send it to all.
WTG Debi, this needs to be sorted.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dang - just had a look at their site, cant read a word of it, its all in foreign lol :D

A massive ban hammer is in the air i hope

Attachments

• 20090629-133223_banhammer_2.jpg.gif
    20090629-133223_banhammer_2.jpg.gif
    103.2 KB · Views: 62
benevg

benevg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually can read/understand most of what is on that site (our languages are about 80% similar in terms of morphemes, but the grammar makes it harder). unfortunately, it requires registration, and i can't give it so much time right now (too busy with work and what-not).

suffice it to say, the suspicions voiced in this thread have more than a touch of reality to them. everything wachinpntdry said that is there, is actually there. make your own conclusions...

now, if one day i also want to cheat, that would be the place to go to, apparently ;) i never really had such thoughts cross my mind before.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang - just had a look at their site, cant read a word of it, its all in foreign lol :D

me either, .......without google translator I'd never have seen any of it

yay google

....... unfortunately, it requires registration,.....

yes, have to reg to be able to open threads....

registration took all of about 15 seconds...dont even have to go through e-mail verification

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent Catch!!:cool:

Im sure the sites know about this (and other) cheating forums (not to mention pswd thieving etc.), but if we all start talking this up, they may have to do something about it (as with what happened at 2+2 re AP and UB).

I'm subscribed... this may be a Sticky topic????

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. :hahaha: I am not even the boss of my own wife.
Let's face it - who is :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

EDIT: Benevg haven't seen you around for a while - good to see you! :)

qwerrk

qwerrk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like a big glob of slime has been tossed into the mix; no doubt that money added events are prime targets.

OFC can remove them but the purge rarely (never?) gets all the ooze. And OFC events are one thing but just in general it sure don't look pretty and the closer you look, the uglier it gets.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post wachinpntdry, I really hope that the they can find a way to stop this kind of things :(!!! Again great post!!!

Please, Keep us post it,
Debi