voronezh poker - admin gives collusion lessons

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the up date....:cool:

BTW..the OFC has banned this forum from future tournaments because of their 'Teamplay'...

Just to make it clear - this is based on the messages the Voronezh poker site put up and the reactions from its forum member....as far as I know, there has been no official word from the OFC on this forum being banned from future games.

But according to their site, they have been....

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to make it clear - this is based on the messages the Voronezh Poker site put up and the reactions from its forum member....as far as I know, there has been no official word from the OFC on this forum being banned from future games.

But according to their site, they have been....
Oh ok.
But i don't think they would, post that, if it were not true.

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent them an e-mail....

kind of a tough situation cause you cant be sure if any actually did.....or if they did, was it all of them, or just a few...cant really know

been seeing it and saying it for months that theres a large, well organized ring of collusion eminating from that region (and the usual response is "noway...that's not possible") .....

couple months ago on pstars there was a $1,300 freeroll.....but the pw didn't work and nobody was registered...then shortly before the start time about 45 people registered and all but 2 or 3 were Russian (luckily pstars caught on and voided the tourny right before it was to start, then the sponsoring site rescheduled it and had pstars geo block all Russians from entry....and still half the field was Russian (using proxy servers) talking in the chat using cyrillic alphabet,....openly chatting about their hands, and saying raise, fold ect....

recently on FT same thing happened.... pw wasn't working for anyone and none registered till last few minutes...then the tourny filled to capacity with about 90% of the players listing Russia or another country in the region as their location

and the CC tourny where FT gave dakota a new pw but it didn't work....then somehow that Romulus1970 from Romania was registered...

somehow they changed those passwords, either with someone on the inside at the poker sites.......or they hacked into the poker sites (not sure how that's possible, but Russia is a world leader in software and tech)

I've read all the thread.
And I can clearly notice that you have a problem with the "nation" and not with some players.
I'm not Russian and I don't want to defend the Voronezh site.Just trying to give solutions to a problem.
Maybe if the poker sites apply some of my suggestion in the future we will have less collusion.
Otherwise the colluders will just change site and you will find the next one in Africa Australia or USA .
Regarding the naivety I'm less naive than you.
:deal:

Elliegurl

Elliegurl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[/U]

I've read all the thread.
And I can clearly notice that you have a problem with the "nation" and not with some players.
I'm not Russian and I don't want to defend the Voronezh site.Just trying to give solutions to a problem.
Maybe if the poker sites apply some of my suggestion in the future we will have less collusion.
Otherwise the colluders will just change site and you will find the next one in Africa Australia or USA .
Regarding the naivety I'm less naive than you.
:deal:

LOL

You quoted Wachinpntdry, but obviously referred you comments to me, so here it is:

Just to make one thing clear; I personally don't have a problem with "a nation"...or any nation or people in general. What I do have a problem with is cheaters, especially an organization of cheaters.... and I don't care what country they are from.....

And, yeah, I am naive....I believe that people are basically good, honest and decent...until they prove me wrong.

BTW, my maiden surname was Tarasevich....it's Russian....My Dad is Russian, speaks it fluently; I have relatives in Russia and my Russian ancestors can be traced back to before the Napoleonic Wars...so please, don't tell me I have a problem with "a nation".....

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
73 DmitT * (Сегодня 00:05)

Much not RESPECTED Bobo.
You encroach on the site life which moderator I am. You dare to confirm that we have materials on a timplay and lessons of it! You deeply are mistaken, it is not present. Even if you have made skreensave with themes of these materials at a presentation of claims of administration Full Tilt to administration of our site, I personally, by means of Web-camera will make such drawing for 40 minutes.
If from your party will be will proceed aggression to our site, I will be compelled to apply measures of computer influence on you, such as De-Dos attack on CardChat.com, creation of several accounts from your IP-address on Full Tilt. And you will ban.
Without respect for you

LOL Bobo, beware the attack of the Voron's De-Dos!
It is a fate worse than dith!:D:D:D:D

Oh and this is my personal favorite so far, "
In a profile by the way this monster wrote that did not read the entire life of a single book.
Если он этим гордиться, то представляю что это за человек.​
If he be proud of, it seems that this is for the people."

You monster you! Oh wait, you don't read do you?:p

Last edited:
tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL

You quoted Wachinpntdry, but obviously referred you comments to me, so here it is:

Just to make one thing clear; I personally don't have a problem with "a nation"...or any nation or people in general. What I do have a problem with is cheaters, especially an organization of cheaters.... and I don't care what country they are from.....

And, yeah, I am naive....I believe that people are basically good, honest and decent...until they prove me wrong.

BTW, my maiden surname was Tarasevich....it's Russian....My Dad is Russian, speaks it fluently; I have relatives in Russia and my Russian ancestors can be traced back to before the Napoleonic Wars...so please, don't tell me I have a problem with "a nation".....
Your right I've quoted only Wachinpntdry because she started this thread( and I still don't know how to quote more than 1 person when answer,sry.)
BTW I'm not interested in your maiden name you could write anything even like you're Lenin's granddaughter nobody will ever know if that's true or false.
I also have a paper which indicates that one of my ancestor was second cousin of Attila but it does not worth too much today.

Collusion is bad I agree but it happens all the time.
We should think how to eliminate the tumor and not how to
reduce the damage.
Regarding "especially an organization of cheaters.... and I don't care what country they are from....." Las Vegas is full of collusion (ACE ON THE RIVER-Barry Greenstein) what about moving there and do some cleaning work:D?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Multi Quoting is easy, instead of using the quote button click the button next to it on all the posts that you want to quote, then at the bottom of the page click on Post Reply button.

Attachments

• multi quote button.JPG
    multi quote button.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 36
  • Post Reply Button.JPG
    Post Reply Button.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 36
Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Pwned, imo. :)

BTW I'm not interested in your maiden name you could write anything even like you're Lenin's granddaughter nobody will ever know if that's true or false.

Bad loser, I`d give it up, was I you.

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting thread.

I don't play ofc for similar reasons now.

You can spot and beat colluding players quite easily, just takes a tad more concentration.

You can also beat them, take advantage of what you know and apply pressure.

The interesting bit is because they cheat/collude, they are actually bad players and are so interested in their collusion they leave themselves open to exploitation.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right I've quoted only Wachinpntdry because HE started this thread...............

.........Collusion is bad I agree but it happens all the time.......
We should think how to eliminate the tumor and not how to
reduce the damage.
Regarding "especially an organization of cheaters.... and I don't care what country they are from....." Las Vegas is full of collusion (ACE ON THE RIVER-Barry Greenstein) what about moving there and do some cleaning work:D?

first of all I'm a HE ...see attached documentaion as proof of such - >
pnttttttttd.jpg

the rest of your comment, I couldn't agree more

whole reason I posted was meant to aid in the "elimination of the tumor"....

several times now I've been forced to defend myself against accusations of picking on one particular country...... I never stated anything to indicate that I believed collusion was a Russian problem

I agree 100% with you....cheating goes on everywhere

just so happens that this voron forum ........that is Russian .....is where for the first time I saw promotion of, lessons for, and facilitation of organized collusion and multi-accounting posted publicly on a webpage (the simple fact that it was posted where anyone could see it is evidence of how widespred it is IMO....bird in the hand, two in the bush kind of thing)

wouldn't have mattered if the forum was based anywhere from America to Zimbabwe I still would have posted it....

believe me....I'm equal opportunity when it comes to calling a spade a spade......

as I've said in another thread.... I'm pretty sure that the US makes up the largest total number of cheaters from any given region .....and the minute I come accross any similar promotion and or organization of such.....you'll be the first to know........ no matter where it's coming from

btw: Elliegurl is indeed half Russian... I know this to be fact
(I cant divulge how I know that but,....lets just say that the shower drain gets clogged on a daily basis......you can draw your own conclusions from there)

Last edited:
Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
team play ???

You simply are not able to play poker and it is not necessary to blame for it anybody !!!

LOL

Obv a cheat.:joyman: and Russian, diction should be "You are simply" "blame it on anybody":deal:

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad loser, I`d give it up, was I you.[/quote]

Never give up never surrender!!!
There's no such thing as "bad " or " good " loser.
Just loser.
Bad or good loser is only thru the winner's eyes.
But we can discuss this if you agree on another topic.
This was about collusion and not about losers.:):confused:

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread is about a forum that gave instructions on cheating, let's stay on that topic.

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first of all I'm a HE ...see attached documentaion as proof of such - >
pnttttttttd.jpg

the rest of your comment, I couldn't agree more

whole reason I posted was meant to aid in the "elimination of the tumor"....

several times now I've been forced to defend myself against accusations of picking on one particular country...... I never stated anything to indicate that I believed collusion was a Russian problem

I agree 100% with you....cheating goes on everywhere

just so happens that this voron forum ........that is Russian .....is where for the first time I saw promotion of, lessons for, and facilitation of organized collusion and multi-accounting posted publicly on a webpage (the simple fact that it was posted where anyone could see it is evidence of how widespred it is IMO....bird in the hand, two in the bush kind of thing)

wouldn't have mattered if the forum was based anywhere from America to Zimbabwe I still would have posted it....

believe me....I'm equal opportunity when it comes to calling a spade a spade......

as I've said in another thread.... I'm pretty sure that the US makes up the largest total number of cheaters from any given region .....and the minute I come accross any similar promotion and or organization of such.....you'll be the first to know........ no matter where it's coming from

btw: Elliegurl is indeed half Russian... I know this to be fact
(I cant divulge how I know that but,....lets just say that the shower drain gets clogged on a daily basis......you can draw your own conclusions from there)
sry about the SHE. I can see on the image that you're indeed a guy:D.
Glad that we are on the same page regarding the collusion.
You'll end up blind if you continue to clog the drain ( trust me the Pope is telling us every Sunday).
Why not some vodka combined with a hot bath and after jiggy- jiggy with the warrior princess...:):joyman:

benevg

benevg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and this is my personal favorite so far, " In a profile by the way this monster wrote that did not read the entire life of a single book.
Если он этим гордиться, то представляю что это за человек.​
If he be proud of, it seems that this is for the people."

now that was a bad translation :-/
"if he is proud of that, i imagine what sort of man he is"

but seriously, can we get an update from Dakota about communicating with the people in charge at OFC about that issue? or some sort of an official word about it? as far as i can see, their forum is still quite high in the sign-ups for the next OFc at tilt this weekend...

Last edited:
M

MichiganKuz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A question for the OFC folks

Does OFC verify that a player is truly from a particular forum? What is to prevent these morons from registering as representing a non-cheating-encouraged forum as a group and then colluding into the money anyway?

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does OFC verify that a player is truly from a particular forum? What is to prevent these morons from registering as representing a non-cheating-encouraged forum as a group and then colluding into the money anyway?

dont think there's anything to stop that.... most forums dont require players to divulge their poker site user names to the forum, so OFC would have no reliable way to check...

if people did such a thing they'd just miss out on any freerolls won....but that's nothing compared to the money that could be won with a well organized group

anyhow.... the real issue is collusion itself..... not just the poss of it in OFC events....

unless we all are vigilant and take the few min to report any suspect activity any time we see it.... then we all get what we deserve....

only way to keep it in check is if the sites are constantly implementing new counter measures to whatever the cheaters do.....the more e-mails the poker sites receive, the higher on their list of priorities the issue will be

it's up to all of us to be proactive....

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unless we all are vigilant and take the few min to report any suspect activity any time we see it.... then we all get what we deserve....

only way to keep it in check is if the sites are constantly implementing new counter measures to whatever the cheaters do.....the more e-mails the poker sites receive, the higher on their list of priorities the issue will be

it's up to all of us to be proactive....

Yassir, I am with Bobo 100% here, I do my bit also....

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They run tourneys at different poker sites. You represent your forum.

Winning forums get freerolls and there are great individual prizes.

M

MichiganKuz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So we should be on the lookout for chatting in Russian or Canadian, got it.
(That was for the kcanuck ;-) )

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it as iam sure everyone else does. well done lmfao:D