Which type of player you are aggressive or passive ?

type of player

• aggressive

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • passive

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends but mainly aggressive!

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a super nit-aggressive.

I let all the other players do the dirty work for me until I get a hand to play and hope I can extract max value with it. Repeat until victory.

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My play is dictated by the players at the table, the cards I’m dealt, the flop and chip stacks. All of these things factor into how I play a hand…and thus every hand is different!

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wish I was passive. But as they say it’s not in the cards for me.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
depends on the table and the stack sizes

hard to say i want to be aggressive or i want to be passive

you have to play both, sometimes vs dif types of player

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There is a variation here on what kind of player I am, and it all depends on what type of tournament I am playing at the moment, on what stakes, but in most cases I am passive.

Noroma

Noroma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It varies.
Is it good to be aggressive if you have a marginal hand with showdown value?
Is it good to be passive if you have the nuts? Or a strong draw that is either strong or weak by the river?

Generally playing aggressive is the way to go, but you also have to realise when to slow down and control the pot. It's important to also mask some of your hands every now and then, and consider your perceived range and the range you should perceive of your opponent and based on that information decide if playing aggressive will be profitable in that given hands.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you consider yourself in the game of poker, aggressive or passive, personally I am passive :jd4:
Hello, I have been playing poker not so long ago, and it is not yet very clear to me what style I play! I can only assume that I am most likely a passive player, but I am just learning how to play poker and I think that this style of play is normal for a beginner! I think that in order to play aggressively you need to have a very strong understanding of the game, but I'm still a beginner! I wish you good luck at the tables and big wins!

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I consider myself both, the situation depends on the moment of the game!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This can vary, it will depend on the table you are at, in my case I adapt a lot to the table I have, if I see that my opponents are very passive, I try to be very exploitative, looking for their weaknesses and take advantage of it, and if I see the opposite, if I find myself with very aggressive players, I try to be more conservative and play very strong hands against them and get all the cash, as they play all the hands.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it depends on the condition I have, most of the time I am a calm player and I don't mind waiting for hands, but sometimes I am very aggressive in the game and I don't have patience at all :)

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker very aggressively when I have very good cards, otherwise if I have bad cards I play passively and I usually pass bad cards

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
I characterize myself as aggressive-passive, everything depends on the opponents.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On tournaments i am agressive (only FT brings you money), and on cash it depends on table i am on

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think I don't have enough aggression in the game !!!

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
passive

How do you consider yourself in the game of poker, aggressive or passive, personally I am passive :jd4:
I'm passive until I reach the final stretch, then it's a bullet to try and get the best places before itm, I prefer to play passively so I don't hit my stack too much because it's a strategy that has been working in the last few days...

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning I started playing very aggressive, I started to analyze my plays and saw that I had lost many winning opportunities. so I started to be passive and I also noticed that it was no use. today I can analyze my hands better and balance the aggressive and passive.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my mood, if I'm angry, then I play aggressively, if I'm in a good mood, then passively.:)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Both.
It depends a lot on the timing of the tournament and stack.

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am passive. But currently working on getting more Aggressive.

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are times for each. It also depends on the tempo of the table and your opponents play style. If you are always passive and never go all-in first, are you really playing poker, or just video poker? *grin*

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Passive a little aggressive, you can't stay stabilized in just one tactic, now we have to be passive, we must be aggressive in the past to conquer the top of the podium...

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a more passive player than an aggressive