Which type of player you are aggressive or passive ?

type of player

• aggressive

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • passive

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
R

r0ny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the player against who I play a hand

P

PPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive early in a tournament while seeking to build a chip stack.

Passive later on while trying to not lose it.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive early in a tournament while seeking to build a chip stack.

Passive later on while trying to not lose it.
Congratulations, you are doing the opposite.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, the most profitable is the loose aggressive style, but you need to know how to play it, not randomly poke buttons.

S

SheldonMS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I think being aggressive is always better. If you don't have cards that can't be aggressive, don't get into the hand.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its worth looking at the starting hands and % as listed in the poker tools section of CC as a useful guide when deciding to enter into a pot first, being aggressive more than passive is always the most prudent action but the most important question we need to ask ourselves is - what are we prepared to do if called or re-raised or jammed on?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you consider yourself in the game of poker, aggressive or passive, personally I am passive :jd4:
I cannot say about my game that I play in any one particular style. My game can change a lot from one poker table to the next. Correctly chosen style of play is very, very important. Aggressive, passive, loose play styles and even playing with any two cards are always in my arsenal.

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to play agrressively,put presure on opponents

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play passively when there are fewer players left to get into the prizes, I play aggressively at all in the beginning if a normal card is still played aggressively when I have a lot of blinds and the players are afraid to bet because there are not many left before the prizes

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have a large stack in a tournament, I become as aggressive as possible) and if I have a small stack, then vice versa)

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Strategist

I'm a very defensive player:jd4:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play tight aggressively most of the times, but sometimes I think I play too passive, specially on cash games. I'm trying to change that.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My playing style is more of a tight-aggressive style, but I think a balance is needed in the choice of play style.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to act in a loose-aggressive manner, but I can change my style to tight if the situation requires it, for example, on the tournament bubble

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play aggressively, and it really interferes, I don’t have endurance, long tournaments need to be played more tight and now I’m learning this

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we all know that there are two types of players in poker, disregard to loose and tight, players are mainly passive and aggressive but if somebody asks you this question what is your answer to that? in which category you put yourself in?

I myself play aggressive however I am not sure about the tightness and looseness of my strategies some times I am tight and some times play loose it depends on the table and other players
Early part of the game I am tight and aggressive. Helps to bluff later in the game when everyone left at the table thinks you're tight when the blinds and antes are worth stealing. Then I loosen up but still play aggressively. There is a fine line between being aggressive and being reckless. I try not to step over that line, though sometimes circumstances require to play recklessly. Also helps during those circumstances to have a tight image.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I'm more of a passive player, but when I lose the game with premium cards despite playing well, I freak out and start playing aggressively because the table is full of aggressive players, so you have to compete with them. , I have to keep up with them. If I get bad cards in a row, I will have to switch to an aggressive habit. maybe it's a bad habit.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At Poker, as and in Life, by my opinion, necessary to be flexible: sometimes to be aggressive, sometimes to be passive,
after again to be aggressive, and etc... At Poker (and in Life too) is very important to change the speeds!..

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the opponents, if they are too passive, then I try to play more aggressively, if it is clear that the opponents are not simple, I play more reliably

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It depends on whether I play in a tournament or at a cash table, in a freeroll or for money, a regular tournament or a kick off / bounty builder

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
More passive player. But if I have chance and chips than I risk something and play aggressive. Depending on other players i play differently. In most cases passive.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I try to be an aggressive player although I must admit that at certain moments of a tournament I must remain passive because I believe and understand that the situation requires it, but in my instinct is to be aggressive

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm for aggressive play most of the time, but the last time I played Sunday Million, I was passive, which helped me win $100 for four players who dropped out. Then i started playing aggressively and lost. Rather, the style of play depends on the priority of the tournament