Which type of player you are aggressive or passive ?

type of player

• aggressive

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • passive

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mix my game, depend on the opportunities I will play more or less aggressive, generally I am more aggressive.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
we all know that there are two types of players in poker, disregard to loose and tight, players are mainly passive and aggressive but if somebody asks you this question what is your answer to that? in which category you put yourself in?

I myself play aggressive however I am not sure about the tightness and looseness of my strategies some times I am tight and some times play loose it depends on the table and other players

There’s way more than 2 types of poker players so you may want to fix your post bud.
I myself, I’m an old nit...If you see me on the felts and I bet you should just fold and save your chips :)

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
How do you consider yourself in the game of poker, aggressive or passive, personally I am passive :jd4:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both types need to be varied in the game. But I am also more passive, but this is my view of my game, but others may think that I am aggressive. Therefore, this property is rather subjective.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i mix all of them
never stay on one strategy because all the players at the tables will get to know what kind of player you are

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you consider yourself in the game of poker, aggressive or passive, personally I am passive :jd4:

I consider myself a tight-aggressive player. I always wait patiently for strong cards and only then I start playing aggressively. I experimented with different styles and realized that tight-aggressive suits me best.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played both, looking at the situation at the table...

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play what ever the table calls for!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rather passive, in my opinion.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I consider myself quite passive, I have to try to improve my fear of hands with big pots, I think I would play a little better that way.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It may be that the player is passive preflop but aggressive postflop. It may also be that the player is passive until he catches a really strong hand, after which he begins to play extremely aggressively. He can also add a certain amount of bluffing hands.

P.S. If you see that i am betting all-in, then i am bluffing and you can safely call :D

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am probably a passive player throughout the tournament and only aggressive when playing heads-up.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to have multiple speeds. Thinking in a mindset of one or the other is predictable. If going to answer that questions, I'm patient until the table dynamics, chip stake and position dictates otherwise.

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In play money like on replay I play super aggressive from every position because it’s play money real money
Real money I’m more of nit

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i thinl that the best is to use both strategies depending on each game

rgds

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None

I'm a freestyle strategist. I'm sometimes aggressive and sometimes I'm tight and passive. I go with the flow of the game. If the table is tight and conservative I'll go along with the flow of the table or sometimes become aggressive and try to bluff. If the table is loose and hyper aggressive sometimes I'll jump in the pool with the table and get hyper with them or sometimes I'll sit back and play tight and try to exploit there bluffs or mistakes. It all depends on the cards I get, stack I have, and the way the table plays.

But hey sometimes my strategies work and sometimes they don't work. It's poker.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
depend all the time of the table and my luck .....

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would say I play an aggressive game but it depends on the variables on the game and I can play very passively if needed.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
depends on the day, the table, chip stack and position. I try to adjust based on those.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'm still a bit passive, I don't play aggressively enough.

Last edited: