Which type of player you are aggressive or passive ?

type of player

• aggressive

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • passive

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself an aggressive type of player) I bluff, I try to force my opponent to fold)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything depends on the situation, tournament, table, everywhere you can play differently and benefit

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we all know that there are two types of players in poker, disregard to loose and tight, players are mainly passive and aggressive but if somebody asks you this question what is your answer to that? in which category you put yourself in?

I myself play aggressive however I am not sure about the tightness and looseness of my strategies some times I am tight and some times play loose it depends on the table and other players
I am a solid player who can shift gears and play the same hand in different ways in different situations. Sometimes I play loose and aggressive, somethimes tight and passive, sometimes tight and aggressive and occassionally (rarely) loose and passive. If you don't mix up your strategies then you become predictable and easy to play against.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
it all depends on how the other players behave at the table, sometimes you have to play action and occasionally a very, very patient joke wasn't done in a day:D

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me it also depends a lot on the table and if I'm getting hands I can play.
in bounty tournaments I play very loosely and aggressively, especially in the beginning.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'm playing in total loose aggressive, i like to bluffing with position when opponent checks, like to 3bet with broadways, suited aces , suited kings, small and mid pairs.
i like make a maximum pression on opponent and like to make him tilting all the time ;o

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
aggressive and tight,i observe everyone at the table and i'm make my plays accordingly with them.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm more of a nit player. But sometimes I can turn on the aggressive style

christopher983

christopher983

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends sometimes I'm really passive sometimes aggressive i try to read players on the table see what cards they play :cool:

O

OLexZTS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play in a loose-aggressive form but sometimes I have problems with choosing pocket cards I hope to fix it.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i see myseft more of a passive player 75% of time,some time gets my buyin refund

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this varies a lot from case to case, you have to take many things into consideration before deciding to be aggressive or passive

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an aggressive player, I like to play with a lot of chips.

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I am a passive player, I get pretty ****ed by maniac players who bet nonsense, when you do not have a strong enough hand you get ****ed up enough.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And for me it all depends on my mood, sometimes I want to play correctly and not make mistakes, and sometimes I just want wild action.:)

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Mood and self-confidence make me consider myself a tight-aggressive player, but sometimes the opposite is true and efficiency suffers from this. Loosing turns on when catch a couple of bad hands

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Depends who im playing against. Mostly aggressive

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a tight and aggressive player

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Reading the comments in this thread, I can find out something useful for myself about the opponents to use later in the game. :D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we all know that there are two types of players in poker, disregard to loose and tight, players are mainly passive and aggressive but if somebody asks you this question what is your answer to that? in which category you put yourself in?

I myself play aggressive however I am not sure about the tightness and looseness of my strategies some times I am tight and some times play loose it depends on the table and other players
The biggest mistake you can make is to group all poker players into 2 categories. ;)

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm more of an aggressive type of player because I'm often driven by my emotions and I can't control them...