Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely going to post here but I need time to think these days.
but I did notice big chip amounts in most people's pockets and figured they didn't get to spend them
like we Americans can (two of everything over time) but now you can!!!!
global store for merchandise, time for a shopping spree lol.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. To interact with other members who share similar interests and play similar games and stakes in poker.
2. To learn about and discuss poker news
3. To learn about and discuss poker strategies

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
1. Freerolls
2. Improve my game. Learn new tips in the discussion forums
3. Cardschat poker training course

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png

I don't come to CC like I used to, I am trying to get back here because:

1. The members get to be like family. There are still a few people that I talk to pretty frequently from all over the world because I met them on CC. Plus, you go watch streamers and you always see someone from CC and we are the group within the group. Everyone is welcoming and friendly.

2. For entertainment. I really enjoy reading random posts (especially from people in other countries) to see what different cultures are like. Plus, poker is the one thing we can all talk about in a common language.

3. Although I haven't played one in forever (and I am sure this is #1 on almost everyone else's list) the freerolls and promotions.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. To know poker news or tips of the day.
2. Get involved with my CC league team.
3. What new tourneys or challenges are available.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips

Now I can say that it's out of habit! When I wake up, the first thing I do is check the CC forum (and 3 other pages) to see if there's anything new!

I'll check the start time of the daily Replay game to see if I can play.....(Which is unfortunately rare...)

I write in the forum, if I find a topic that is interesting to me!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. it's the first thing I do when I get up, I'm subscribed to most threads so I check to see
who has responded to my posts and threads I am interested in.

2. I open Replay and pokerstars, although Pokerstars no longer has any games it's just a habit
and I get my $20,000 in chips, well Marc still has a game going daily, a PLO with two rebuys.
fun game with a cool group of guys if you like rebuys.
then I go back to replay and sign up for that day's freeroll. if it's a weekend I open all our
threads to see what's going on so I don't miss any games.

3. I go to the front page and surf around looking for interesting posts that I
want to respond to, always something that interests me but not all of them
get a response, some I just read and keep my opinion to myself lol.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. The camaraderie and friendship I find here, both in the forums and at the tables. Everyone is friendly and egos are few and far between.
2. The knowledge available to everyone who desires to learn and improve themselves.
3. Of course the games. Tough and challenging and friendly.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello.
1. The main reason for my participation in this community, I will not hide it, is access to freerolls. Actually, this is what brought me to this forum.
2. I also like to participate in the VIP program and get chips for it.
3. I am also interested in reading the forum. It's interesting to see the opinions of people from different countries not only about poker, but also about many other things. I myself may not be so active in discussions, but I read with interest and think that I will learn a lot of new things.

seanlee

seanlee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
1. The main reason for coming to this page is that you can get pre-roll tickets.
2. This website seems to offer a variety of ways to play poker. It's a good idea to learn new poker strategies.
3. We need to figure out the third reason. Maybe because you can fight new good players from all over the world?

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Due to the fact that he is addicted to poker;
2. For the tournaments that CC provides; and
3. Daily games and community interaction.

This community really is different.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The most important reason for me was that I have the opportunity to build up my bankroll here for free. That was also the reason why I signed up to play the free CC freerolls.

Over time, it has become an important forum for me to exchange ideas with like-minded poker friends and even make friends.

And another reason is to keep me up to date with the most important news from the poker world.

To summarise:

1. play freerolls and build up a bankroll
2. make friends and exchange ideas
3. the latest news from the world of poker

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My top reasons could go even deeper than 3 but what to pick.

1) i love checking out the CardsChat forums to see what my poker family is doing. I have made several friend in the forum and love seeing how they are doing. Sadly over time some have left bit continue to keep in touch in other ways.

2) I really like to help people and talk poker. I love reading there stories and try to help them when I can. I could be something as poker advise or just helping them to look at something from a different point of view. To often many people only look at something one way and if we don't get help from others we cant necessary improve with out there help.

3) I love the CardsChat competitions. While I have not had the opportunity lately to join in, we have some really great players here and bumping heads vs many f our great players is a lot of fun in a really safe environment. I am not just saying the free rolls but all the different games available.

4) OK i don't need to do 4 but i really just want to say it. I really love this place. We are so lucky to have this great place to learn and play poker or just chat with friends for absolutist no cost.

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
1. Thanks to players who write posts, I always stay updated on any events.
2. It is a site where there is no negativity, only the positive.
3. And sometimes, and sometimes. Almost, it's almost better than Facebook. Because there is no advertising. Because you know that right?! Facebook is full of advertisements, especially about prostate pills.
Either I don't understand them, or they know something about my prostate.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
  1. It has become a long habit of mine to visit this site, a lot of times there is no particular reason.
  2. These days aside from getting addicted to visiting CC, I got addicted to a few mini-games and the threads that are dedicated to them. So I literally visit CC daily in order to post results in these threads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry: (okay, it's a midnight actually, so I gotta go and play new day's ones :LOL::LOL:).
  3. There is always something going on, so if I feel like it, I can engage in some event or tournament. Also it's always been a safe place to post, ask, learn, just visit really. I agree with all the nice things about CC which have been posted here, and they would be my top reasons why I have been checking the site within the years as well, but I decided to write what keeps me coming back these days. The specific reasons for visiting can change and fluctuate, but what is unchangeable is that I visit the site quite regularly during a lot of years.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
  • The top reason I visit CardsChat: attractive freerolls that are held among community members that help to raise a bankroll.
  • The 2nd reason I visit CardsChat: communication. It is always interesting to communicate with colleagues in the community and find out their opinion about common interests.
  • The 3rd reason I visit CardsChat: studying. I believe that when a person communicates with others and listens to the opinions of others, he (she) can be enriched with new knowledges in various spheres of life.

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1st) Because I enjoy poker
2nd) Because I enjoy the league
3rd) Because I have a lot of time to kill so why not come to a site with a lot of long freerolls

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. I love poker and I see in this community the greatest interaction between games and players with great passion!
2.I'm unemployed and earning $ is very useful in my daily life!
3. I learn well, playing with everyone in the community on all gaming sites, in addition to the comfort and attention with great moderators, I would love to be able to meet everyone in person!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
To be who I want to be with no holds barred
To make friends with similar goals, and if not then inspire them to do whatever it is that they need to be
To Crush the World in poker and become the most feared Micro staked Freeroller Poker player EVER

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. I won’t lie - first of all, I registered here for the freerolls, such large prize money and such a large number of rooms (this was the case at registration, not like now) no other resource could offer.
2. The opportunity to share joys and disappointments with a large community.
3. At the time of my registration, I still had the opportunity to learn interesting nuances and ask questions to poker pros who were collaborating with the forum at that time.