Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Check the progress of the current CardsChat Leagues and interact with my team members.
2. Check any new special events which are taking place in the upcoming weeks
3. Read some articles about news in the poker world, share with the community some interesting articles about poker and read some news about new rules or restrictions in the poker.

C

Cookiemonster19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
1-llearn the basic of the game
2-enjoy very good freeroll
3-have a community to ask my questions related to poker

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
1. I enter the forum, to see how the rest of them have done and if they have any news about poker to tell. 2. I'm going to see the passwords for freeroll 3. I've been around the league lately, to talk to the team.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1 - Team leagues
2 - Goal and challenge threads
3 - VIP tourneys

I like both the team leagues because you get to know your team, then play against them. I get to learn from others. I enjoy the competitiveness of these games because it's taken more seriously by most. I think this helps improve everyone's game. There are several members that I challenge myself to out play because I respect their skill.

In the goal and challenge threads, I enjoy reading people's goals and challenges. I learn ways others try to improve their game and challenge themselves to complete goals they set for themselves. I also like to read threads about studying it has encouraged me to buy books and read them. I'm almost done with reading two out of the three books I bought. Eventually I'll take the 30 day CC poker training course.

I like all the freerolls, but I try to make an effort to play the VIP freerolls. I like the new chip system, and the new way freerolls are organized with bronze, silver and platinum levels. I think this will encourage more members to participate in the forum.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

Top three reasons for visiting CardsChart;

1. Participating in CC chat has become a somewhat daily activity to keep in touch with my League-mates and respond to posts. :D
  2. CC is a great community to start a forum topic or respond to an interesting post
  3. I am always at the edge of my seat and would sign n to see how well my team is doing .
Keep up the great work CC Team! :D

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 reason i visit cards chat is to see whats new
the 2nd reason is to learn how to improve my game
the 3rd reason is to see the schedule for freerolls

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
1. In the moment the League to talk, discuss with and motivate my team members
2. Getting the passwords for the 888 freerolls
3. looking for new suggestions to improve my game

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - see the bets tips and predictions thread, sometimes help me
2 - forum freerolls
3 - practice english

PS: my objective when i entry in forum is no one of this 3 things from today

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1 friendships that i made in cardschat
2 love playing in the league
3 cardschat makess me a better player

V

vchristofori

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The first reason is because I'm a poker player and I want to be in sync with other players.
Second reason: I want to be up to date with information about the poker world.
Third reason: To have the opportunity to participate in exclusive CardsChat tournaments, at all levels.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. Of course, the freerolls.
2. The advice I get helps plug holes in my game.
3. I love to brag about winning (and commiserate about my being a losing loser).

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Interesting multi-national poker community 2. Various topics of communication about poker, around it and more. 3. A network of freerolls is a pleasant addition to communication

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
1. my favorite league. 😍 If I can play, I will definitely take part.
2. special events. 😋
3. chatting with old and new friends 😊
4. oh my God, now you can get chips here for visiting 🥰 it would be great if you could spend them: roller games:

DPoker33

DPoker33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Adoraríamos que você participasse da nossa pesquisa para o mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta atenciosa, lhe daremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas até o mês de março de 2024). Para obter suas fichas, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. As respostas são analisadas quanto à qualidade por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder fichas.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Liste os três principais motivos pelos quais você visita o CardsChat. Por favor, liste-os em ordem de preferência - sendo o 1º o mais importante.

1. A principal razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat
  2. A 2ª razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat
  3. A 3ª razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat

Nosso Programa VIP oferece oportunidades de coletar Fichas VIP que podem ser usadas em troca de merchandising, dinheiro e torneios VIP especiais realizados várias vezes por mês. Para mais informações, consulte o nosso Guia do Programa VIP.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png

We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1- Pleasant and friendly atmosphere. 2- Solicitous and quick moderators. 3- Frequent tournaments.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
1. I speak Russian, and initially I found a similar community, but there are evil people, and here there are people from all over the world, but it feels like relatives
2. I can brag about my achievements and the guys support me, and don’t envy me or wish me harm.
3. I can sincerely rejoice at the achievements of others and sometimes in discussions I make adjustments for myself, which I think makes my game better
4. Very responsive administration, which also treats you warmly, as if you were relatives wishing well. When you live on your own (and the image of a poker player implies this), it’s very nice to sometimes feel this warmth))
P.S. Good Luck for all on the tables ;)

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Original reason I first checked out CC:
  • Freerolls
  • Freerolls
  • And umm...oh yeah, freerolls
The reason I've stayed all these years:
  • The members
  • The awesome mods who put up with us and our antics
  • The members who are like family

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#1 awesome moderators who help out with anything bout the games and signing up and helping with any questions i might have..#2 of course the all the freerolls everyday and payouts # 3 awesome group of members . no tolerance for rude or disrespecful players

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1st Democratic. If you are passionate about this mind sport called poker, you can consider yourself welcome at C.C. .
2nd High level. If you are looking for knowledge, at C.C. you will find good and generous players who will be happy to help answer your questions and often give you great guidance on certain plays.
3rd Freerolls. At C.C. you play well-contested freerolls, and you have the opportunity to build a good bankroll, and I speak this from experience.

theflapping1

theflapping1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just because I believe it keeps mr well balanced and disaplined

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The first reason: I can not lie was for the password and I like to interact with several nationalities the second reason I work in the leagues organized by CC in the third reason: I must admit that I like to brag when I win a tournament or in a prize I like to post this to them I thank you

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
1. Interaction with some great people who understand life and how to live it.
2. Being able to assist people who need advice and also help me get through some crazy issues.
3. Enjoying the wide range and availability of games and being able to regularly participate.