rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After some deep thought, my top 3 reasons are:
  1. I enjoy this community. I really do. At first, I signed up so I could play the excellent freerolls and start my poker journey. I was attracted by the opportunity of improve and practice. But here I found much more than that. I keep coming and participating even now, when I am not playing that many freerolls. I keep reading and replaying to threads. I simply enjoy being here.
  2. Cardschat's events, specially the Weekend Variants League. Sadly I don't have too much time to be part of other leagues during the week or special events, but I always try to be part of the variants league, because I really enjoy playing mixed games. And playing in a team gave me opportunity to get along with other members as well, and that's a great part of the league, not only potential prizes.
  3. Freerolls. They can't miss this list. They will always be a good reason to be here. I owe to Cardschat many of my playing experience.

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!. The top reason i visit the forum is for the freerolls for sure, They are the only tournaments available to me
where I can actually receive money even if it is an Amazon gift card which is just like money to me.

2. The 2nd reason I visit the forum (or used to) was to keep tabs on the leaderboard which I really miss so I
guess the 2nd reason now is to check for any special events that I might want to play. I like the events that
are games other than holdem, but I don't like to play team events.

3. The 3rd reason I visit the forum is to participate in VIP tournaments, usually the $200.

I am an old man, not a social butterfly so I don't post much in general conversations.

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1 - to connect with my teammates (past and present) from various leagues and events.

2 - to keep up to date on what’s going on in the world of CC and the world of poker

3 - To welcome new members to CC and share the love. I first found out about CC because it was a place to join to get passwords for free rolls and I was looking to play with depositing money. I had no idea of all the other (and really more important) benefits. I want to help CC grow and connect - this really is a great forum!

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Cc has become like an addiction for me, every day I have to go take a look at the forum, interact with other members by answering their questions, or by asking myself.
2. Before I also went there to look for freerolls to register although currently there are no more, and for me partypoker and 888 either, just reaplaypoker that I don't really have in my heart. But despite the fact that I no longer play as before, I connect all the time.
3. Cc has become a kind of family for me, and I continue to connect because it's always interesting. There you go

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1.The top reason why I visit CardsChat is to get passwords for CardsChat freerolls.
The main reason why I visit CardsChat is to get passwords for CardsChat freerolls.
2. In addition, I try to visit CardsChat every day in order to receive VIP chips for activity.
3. And one more reason why I visit CardsChat, because here I can read information about different poker sites, different nuances and features, such as deposit methods, withdrawal methods, information about promotions, various tournaments, etc.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. I visit because I'm used to coming here, and I love reading what people write and talk to people I respect for their opinion on the forum.
2. of course the bonus is that we play free tournaments but it's like a bonus for me because the prize money is small for me but it's nice when you play with your players you know for sure on the forum
3. Sometimes I like to share my victories so that people can see how good I am at poker and that they want to win like me, so I love public attention like our forum

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) The Site is a GoldMine of Information on almost everything Poker related.
2) So Many Great People Here
3) The FreeRolls are Very High Quality in Terms of The Competition, and They Are A Great Value!

Thank You CardsChat For All You Do for All Of Us! :)

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. First of all, I visit CardsChat to get a password for freerolls. I really like our freerolls :)
2. I also want to receive VIP chips for visiting and for my activity.
3. In addition, I am always interested in reading poker news, answering interesting questions, expressing my thoughts or asking questions.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Currently the #1 reason that I come every day is for my team thread.
2. The freerolls are a close 2nd
3. The VIP thread and tournaments and special events/ladies games are after 1 and 2.

I don't spend any time in the many poker threads but I really enjoy all the players I have met in all
the assorted games I have played here. I seem to do a bunch of reading in the forum but I don't post
much because after all these years, the members who know me, know me. I was so happy to find this
forum that brought poker back into my life after not playing for 2 years and I am so happy about that <3
Thank you CardsChat !!!!!

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. Of course, these are Leagues and special events.
2.Today I discovered the Sports section because I started to get interested in betting.
3.Freerolls have faded into the background, as there are no more daily ones at pokerstars. Playing games on Repeat at 4 am is not comfortable. I spent more than two hours in the last game, and ended up only in 8th place, since there were very few prizes and a sleepless night.
I also like to follow the successes of forum participants I already know, I like friendly communication.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. I visit the community to get a password.
2. I visit the community to respond to other members' comments.
3. I visit the community to read what events are planned to be held in the near future.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
My No.1 reason to have joined CC and till date not regretted is the Free Rolls
My No.2 reason and now realized is more important than the Freerolls is the valuable poker knowledge, i have learned a tremendous lot from this site.
My No. 3 reason is the Team Leagues and the new friends and team mates we get to meet here.
We meet, have fun and leave some stress out, be relaxed 😌..

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1) Community. The people here at CardsChat is what has kept me around this long. There are incredible mods, admins, and members here.

2) League & Freeroll events. I enjoy playing the leagues because of the community here. And it's a great way to get to know some other members of CardsChat that I may not interact with much.

3) Strategy & Learning Poker posts. Although I don't frequent that section as much as I used to (I probably should and give my 2 cents on certain strategies more). Learning different strategies and getting better at the game was the reason I originally signed up at CardsChat nearly 17 years ago. I learned a lot from positive forum members back then, and I still like hearing/reading different ideas from all kinds of players. When I first signed up, this would have been my #1 reason.

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. - playing CC Special Events and Weekend Variant League - you get to play against some good and serious poker players individually or in a team without fees and if you win the whole series you can even win some pocket money. But the money is not here the main thing. I don't see myself as a good player and I find that as a good challenge (to play against better players than myself).
2. - to earn Vip chips - I have challenge for myself to order some merch when I earn enough chips (and when they became available to ship them in my country)
3. - to see what is new at various threads at CC forum - check various topics from members all around forum which interest me

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - To learn more about poker.
2 - To take part in the awesome freerolls
3 - I like CC events, although I can't participate in most of them.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. I try to keep a regular activity to get pw for freerolls
2. cc special events (vip freerolls only lately, league a long time I don't play)
3. read people opinions about different topics and reply if I like

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
1. The opportunity to communicate with other players on poker issues and more.
2. Participation in special CC events.
3. Opportunity to learn and improve poker skills.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Getting a password is the main motive.
2. Getting VIP chips is a secondary motive.
3. Reading comments, answering questions, maintaining my activity as a member of the community is necessary to maintain the privileges of a platinum member.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I became a member of the community a little over half a year ago. I really wanted to play the great daily CardsChat freerolls. Therefore, the main reason for my visit is, of course, passwords for freerolls. In addition, it is also interesting to read news about events that will be held, read publications of other participants and answer interesting questions. And one of the reasons for my visit to CardsChat is to receive VIP chips for daily activity.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. Be part of poker community.

In place where i live poker is not that popular and if you interested in game, you must find place as CC.

2. Improve my English skill.

They are still at the best shape, but i working on it.

3. Freerolls.

It was a goal when i first time visit forum, but now, i more silent observer with a chance to play poker for the reward.

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Get to know with some awsome members and enjoy being part of the greatest poker community ever!
2. Improve my game with posts about poker strategy.
3. Have fun and get some extra money with the amazing events offered by CC.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I became a member of the community a little over half a year ago. I really wanted to play the great daily CardsChat freerolls. Therefore, the main reason for my visit is, of course, passwords for freerolls. In addition, it is also interesting to read news about events that will be held, read publications of other participants and answer interesting questions. And one of the reasons for my visit to CardsChat is to receive VIP chips for daily activity.
1. The main reason for my visit is, of course, passwords for freerolls.
2. In addition, I like to read news about upcoming events, read other participants' posts and answer interesting questions.
3. And another reason for my visit to CardsChat is to get VIP chips for daily activity.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
The top reason I visit CardsChat is the community - the wealth of knowledge of the members is invaluable to both helping your poker game out and meeting like minded people from all around the world.

The second reason I visit CardsChat are the events - not the money necessarily but the thrill of competition and working together with others to win. I'm highly competitive so between the leagues and special events there's enough to keep my competitive juices flowing freely!

The thirs reason I visiti CardsChat is to give back - I love the ability to have a hand in creating some of these events and moments that the forum has to offer and it's beyond gratifying to have a small hand in these events coming together and working with such an amazing admin, mod, guide and loyal group!