Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. The first and most important thing is the good and interesting community here. The diversity of people and opinions, the meeting of different countries and cultures for the love of poker draws me back to Cardschat every day. 🤗

2. It has almost become my daily routine to visit the site several times during the day while sipping my coffee.

3. The CC freerolls where I can meet many familiar CC players and try out different play styles and improve my playing skills. ;)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Survey Question:
List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.
1st - I'm honest in saying that in the beginning it was because of the great freerolls that Cardschat provided, now visiting the CC daily has become a routine in my life, despite me being a little absent lately for health reasons.

2nd - After I started participating daily, I met incredible people on the forum, and as I like to talk and have a good laugh, this is my second reason for visiting the forum every day.

3rd - Cardschat helped me a lot to evolve my game, reading a lot of topics about game strategies, it's a shame I wasn't able to take the 30-day course due to problems with language barriers and the subtitles on Youtube are very bad, but I can only thank you for Cardschat because it was with the great freerolls and promotions that I managed to earn some money and buy some things, like my computer.

Thank you Cesar.😊

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Answer to these are probably all some deep psychological issues :rolleyes:

1. It has become a habit.
2. It gives something that is hard to put my finger on to.
3. My subconscious declines to give an answer to this one but assures that freerolls are not the answer :unsure:

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1: This community and it's members have helped me through some hard times over the pass two years so thank you all so much.
2: The team league and the people who put it all together.
3: And last but not least the poker knowledge that come from everyone i talk with.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. It seems like I have already participated in a similar survey, and I won't be able to explain in a few words why I always visit the forum. 1. A while ago, I was looking for passwords for restricted access tournaments. I came to the forum for this purpose, but I saw that it is a whole universe and passwords for tournaments are a bonus. I really liked it and I stayed. 2. I really enjoy reading news, discussing poker topics, and more. 3. I got acquainted with different variations of poker and already have my favorites, not always winning, but the level of opponents is respectable. Thank you CC - you're cool!!!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1. poker news - what is happening in the poker community both online & Live.

2. Helping others - Looking to help & often stake newer players &/or ones who might not be able to afford to play MTTs

3. poker site Reps. in the Poker Room section. It's great to be able to get info./help directly from reps. from the site(s). partypoker's reps. had been particularly helpful to me in the past as they always went above & beyond. This really gave me so much more confidence in the poker site. (it's too bad she's no longer working with them & they no longer have reps. on this forum or social media)

3. b) Poker Pros, Poker Book authors and being able to ask them questions.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I joined CC so I could be around Poker People. Nobody else I know likes Poker and most of them don't even
want to talk about Poker. I felt very lonely. Then every morning I go to CC .
Of course getting to play the Freerolls was a plus. Getting the Passwords. And now checking the Calendar.
Reading other people's threads and sometimes participating. And reading about the Poker News and scandals.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
  1. The top reason you visit CardsChat : CC freerolls and to read sth new about poker rooms , maybe a new promotion , a new opportunity , or a problem at a poker room and how to deal with it . generally news
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat : interaction with other fellow poker players and the community of CC
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat : Because i am used to it , so many years now , almost every day i visit the site and the forum , reading , writing , playing , it is a habit now . something i like doing , no need to stop it :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
Since I became a member of the CardsChat community, my game and my results have changed a lot, improved a lot. First of all, thanks to our daily freerolls, which allow me to improve my skills and increase my bankroll without any risk with my own money. So, why I visit our community:
1. To get passwords for our freerolls.
2. To read the opinions and questions of our participants and participate in the discussion of topics that interest me.
3. To get VIP chips.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are lots of reasons, but these are the top 3 I can think of now:
1. Check my team threads
2. How to earn VIP chips
3. Look for special events

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1: I like to keep up with my friends on here.
2: to learn what is new in the world of poker and to improve my poker by
reading the forum.
3: And most obvious because CardsChat is the best poker forum there is and believe me I have tried a lot.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) I am retired and have nothing better to do.
2)I like looking to see what freerolls are available to play because I am a tightwad.
3) I look at the Community Game thing for Replay to see if Tammy looked under her couch and found all of those VIP chips that her cat has stuffed under there, so she can use them to pay VIP chips for making the final table. I know the cat has at least a gazillion of them there because the last time that I moved my couch my cat had a gazillion Diet Mt Dew caps under there, and there are VIP chips at Tammy's instead of an old man with a Diet MT Dew habit.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1) I am retired and have nothing better to do.
2)I like looking to see what freerolls are available to play because I am a tightwad.
3) I look at the Community Game thing for Replay to see if Tammy looked under her couch and found all of those VIP chips that her cat has stuffed under there, so she can use them to pay VIP chips for making the final table. I know the cat has at least a gazillion of them there because the last time that I moved my couch my cat had a gazillion Diet Mt Dew caps under there, and there are VIP chips at Tammy's instead of an old man with a Diet MT Dew habit.
It's weird, because I just found enough under there to sign-up for the Replay game next weekend! :LOL:

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
1. Numerous free tournaments, promotions, specjal events, vip and league games for the community.
2. Cool friendly and positive people.
3. The community is still in the form of a forum and not a chat, which is a big advantage because I can always conveniently go back to previous posts.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Initially I came here for the freerolls, then it became a routine to keep track of what everyone in the community was up to.

These days, things are going well and I feel like I don't need the freeroll money as much as our newer members from all walks of life.

1) The biggest reason why I show up now is to interact with fellow poker players and learn more about the game that I initially didn't recognize.

2) The second reason is to keep up to date about all of the different promotions and events that are put together by CC and hosted at the various poker sites. For example, because of CC I ended up finding my favourite poker site at the moment in WPTG which is presently taking up most of my poker time.

3) The third reason is the VIP program. I am secretly saving up points for an item that I like, and we get points for participating and even just for showing up sometimes.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
1.On forums, people can communicate for as long as they need or want.2 Obtaining useful information. 3This is communication with interesting people.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. As many have stated, it has become a daily habit to check-in and see what interesting topics/comments have been posted.
2. To earn VIP chips, as I really want some wearable bit of CC merchandise.
3. Stay eligible for as many free rolls as possible.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
1. Poker and during isolation because of the covid :) I thought it was an opportunity to finally learn the inner workings of the game <3 but it has evolved to much more than that since I started becoming involved.

2. League <3 MY GOODNESS I love league!!! By far the greatest games that get going here :) Great people and poker :)

3. I love the people and it is like social media without selfies, and minimal opinions that rub me the wrong way. Plus you can avoid those easily here. That is a breath of fresh air in a world that is filled with people screaming look at me and my life through rose tinted glasses.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
  1. The forum. This is the largest poker-themed forum with many interesting topics and people.
  2. The freerolls. I like CC freerolls because most of them are good players in silver and platinum games. that's why it's not just the allin fight.
  3. Poker news. I get quite a lot of interesting news from here, although my English is not very good.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Because of the freerolls at stars and ACR back then. Saw them all the time and was wondering how to participate.

2. Because of more freerolls a bit later on sites like 888, Chico, Party. Actually the freerolls on party were one of the main reasons why i visited the site often. Unfortunately i cant play those anymore😣

3. Because of Vip-Chips, the community games and tournament threads.

Its just awesome 😀🎉

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
1. reading poker strategy threads(especially poker hands review and analyse)
2. interaction with community(maybe a small talk about poker/ sports bet prediction and other stuff)
3. CC freerolls + VIP Chips and other competitions on poker plattforms

thanks to CC-team ;-) and GL