The strongest Poker player

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is the best poker player , i love his smile and attitude on the tables , he knows it is a game and act like playing a game not like others getting crazy for nothing !

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Choose one is very hard.
I think Hellmut, Ivey and Negreanu are the players that I see more times and like their styles.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it comes to tournaments you have to respect Hellmuth but I think the best is Phil Ivey. We don't get to watch his greatness because he wracks up the money playing high stakes cash games and is a heavy winner. He is no slouch in a tourney also. Also can't forget Negranu.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excelent

Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?
There are many criteria for choosing the best poker player. Choose criteria (tournaments won, money won) give notes and the best will come out.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`m wondering why nobody remembers Negreanu )))

specialjuice

specialjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jason koon is a boss and funny to watch:D

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

MadDeVille

I don't want to put any limits, I want to generalize, in General, who is the best Poker player of all time, from the creation of the game and ending today. With all the credit and all the failures. Just who is the best.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's say now at the moment in the online broadcast, the best is Jeff Gross, Lex Veldhuis, James Staples, JNandez Poker, All in PAV now they are the best online.

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is not the flashiest, but I just think Jonathan Little is so solid and hardly ever makes mistakes. His career has been basically perfect and he does everything right really.

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The strongest poker player

That's a difficult question & a good one. I would have to say if he is the strongest he would have to be the most feared at the table as well. Also having the know how to play most of all the poker game variations.

His metal focus & determination should be top level of all elites in poker.
Definitely having seen million of millions hands would have to be one of his attributes as well.

I can only think of three that may be capable of most of these attributes.
Its very rare to be feared at the table unless all you do is win and have won the respect of all players, pros & Legends of the game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player. Of course, besides him there are many other strong players, but the achievements of Daniel are the most impressive for me.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know how about online poker players, but I like the way live poker is played by Phil Hellmuth
and Daniel Negreanu!

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ivey used to be my favorite to watch, now id say either Dwan or DN.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the criterion in poker for money is the amount of money that the player consistently wins.
Those who won the most money and the best player.
For me, his artistry or penchant for scandals does not matter. No matter how often a poker player is shown by the camera.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker has changed a lot. Players like Negreanu, Ivey etc. are still good live mtts players. But truth is that most of online regs crush them nowadays. If I would go for best player nowadays in holdem I would go for LlinusLlove.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu - introduces a great atmosphere at the table. His reading of opponents is the best in the world.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?

My favoutite player is Tom Dwan. Always fun to see face in different situations

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Daniel is forging his name was mentioned most of all, well done! Hmm... is he the best player of all time???

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's between Phil Ivey and Hellmuth (Aka: hellmouth when loosing). I think Ivey has a strongest mindest, but Hellmuth is almost complete we won enought bracelets to show everyone he deserves respect and the title of the best poker player.