Daniel negreanu or Phil ivey for sure

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey is still the best player i think, because he can read the game like no other can.

CardNoob

CardNoob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like Antonio Esfandiari. And really enjoyed watching Jennifer Tilly.

But, although I think his behavior at the table is deplorable. I would have to say Phil Helmuth is currently at the top.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu is very charismatic and is romanian like me.

C

Call999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom dwan has always been my favorite love the crazy bluffs.ivey is also in my list.

A

AdrianKoTao

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. He is very cdonstant and respectful to ALL playas. AND he is funny

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are several top players at the moment but to my liking the best player in tournaments is stephen chidwick by far

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Ivey is my choice. I've followed much of his game and I can only say that I'm thrilled with his reactions.

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know who is the best poker player, and I don't think there is one player that stands out skill wise, but the most popular is Dan Negreanu I think

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know who is the best poker player, and I don't think there is one player that stands out skill wise, but the most popular is Dan Negreanu I think

Because poker is sometimes just luck, you can't say who is the best. But you can seek who make the best choices with hands dealt.. Folds at right time, bluffs,...

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky players

If you are a lucky player at the right time you are a really strong player :D

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey without question. I’m pretty sure that even among pros, they have a general agreement that Ivey is the Michael Jordan of Poker

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?

Doyle Brunson is the best of all time. I like many other players, but how can you not recognize the man who is really responsible for the poker boom (no, not Matt Damon in Rounders and not Chris Moneymaker). The guy who brought us Super System is the true king of poker.

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu’s uncanny ability to read his opponentswith incredible accuracy has undoubtedly contributed to his impressive success and well-deserved place among the best poker players of all time.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, there are several such players. No doubt this is Jason Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admire character over strength so I choose Barry Greenstein. He won at least 5.8 million and donates it all to charity.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Quem você acha que atualmente é o jogador de poker mais forte, eu diria o mais avançado, o mais estável, o mais popular? Com todos os méritos. Como você e terminou carreiras e apresentar quem ainda joga online e offline! Quem é o jogador de pôquer mais bacana de todos os tempos?
The online poker player who uses the nick girafganger7, in my opinion is the best Mtt player in the game Cash, Claudio Davino, nick PeixeFeliz, is the best live poker is difficult to say, there are many good players:
Daniel Negreanu
Phil Ivey
Phil Hellmuth
Tom dwan
André Akkari
Vanessa self
Erik Seidel
Scott Seiver

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?
The online poker player who uses the nick girafganger7, in my opinion is the best Mtt, player in the game Cash, Claudio Davino, nick PeixeFeliz, is the best live poker is difficult to say, there are many good players:
Daniel Negreanu
Phil Ivey
Phil Hellmuth
Tom dwan
André Akkari
Vanessa self
Erik Seidel
Scott Seiver

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The strongest player is not and cannot be. In poker, every time every day a game takes place differently and much depends on the mood. so she is so beautiful))

sympathizes Daniel Negreanu

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0w4AA42ItXQEb9aZld87-w

Last edited by a moderator:
W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well believe it to be Fedor Holz, even though he retired

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every poker period has its great players. Poker is constantly changing, so it's hard to name the best player.