The strongest Poker player

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is currently the strongest poker player, I would say the most advanced, the most stable, the most popular? With all merits. As you and ended careers and present who still play both online and offline! Just who's the coolest Poker player of all time?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like this question, so many to choose from. Gus Hansen was always fun to watch. Tom Dwan put on a show. Phil Ivey, Annette Oberstad, the list just goes on.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if he's the strongest player, but I always like watching Phil Laak because he throws in all kinds of subtle nuances into his game just to throw people off a little. Like he'll call out a bet instead of pushing in chips, or he'll bet some really off number 43900 to throw off math. one time he dressed as an old man and went so far as to get up frequently for bathroom breaks to make it realistic. The wsop invented a rule from him saying you have to "play as yourself". Dude is nuts.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
David Peters, Justin Bonomo, Jason Koon and Brynn Kenney are very good and always at final tables. Obviously they aren’t the luckiest guys playing cards.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
takinitSLEAZEE

Yes, the choice is huge, I admit, but still should be one of the finalist, winner, all time great poker player, can Bonomo, has everything ahead of him, but of course have a lot to earn ) or Kurganov ) OU that I was not there, though ... )))

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we are talking current players, I would have to go with Jake Schindler, No WSOP Bracelets, but $24,000,000 in winnings and ranked 15th on all time money list. Love to watch him play. Solid player.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bout literally who could bench press the most?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

BriceNice

Um... I've never needed a push-up in my life, so I think I'll do it when I need to. How many push-UPS are you doing?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helmut is considered one of the greatest offline poker players of our time. He is the author of a unique achievement-11 bracelets of the World Series. And it seems that the record of Americans for a long time nobody will be able to beat. Some bookmakers are already taking bets on who will earn the first 12 WSOP bracelet.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helmut is considered one of the greatest offline poker players of our time. He is the author of a unique achievement-11 bracelets of the World Series. And it seems that the record of Americans for a long time nobody will be able to beat. Some bookmakers are already taking bets on who will earn the first 12 WSOP bracelet.
I'm agree with you he is the best.
He is one of my idols in poker just legend

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bertrand Grospelier a lot of interesting things )

Is one of the youngest gamers in computer games he played since the age of 3.
There was a dream to participate in Formula 1.
He is the first owner of supernova status in pokerstars, which reached in just two weeks, gaining 100 thousand points. He also holds the record for the fastest achievement of Supernova Elite status, for which it was necessary to earn 1 million points – it took Bertrand grospelier 4.5 months.
He won the argument that he will be able to play poker 7 days in a row, interrupting for 15 minutes every four hours.
In online poker, he usually plays at 12-14 tables at the same time.
Owns the Guinness world record for number of games played per hour of the tournament – 62 games in the plus result to 23.5 dollars.
For trying to go all-in blind at the WCOOP tournament in 2008 was disqualified from the poker tournament.
Bertrand Grospellier was remembered to fans of poker his unusual appearance at the tournament in Macau in 2008. He came out wearing Joker makeup - white face with scars, green hair.
For the first time playing 7-card Stud on the world series of poker in 2011, won a gold bracelet.
Several times won the SCOOP and WCOOP.
He was the second best player of the year by bluff in 2011.
Co-author of poker book the Raiser's Edge, published in 2011.
Bertrand Grospellier on the dispute came to a fight against Lex Veldhuis – my best friend. In the fourth minute of the fight, he twice punched Lex in the head with his foot, after which the fight was stopped.
He took part in the filming of High Stakes Poker.
He is a member of poker stars professionals.
Despite French citizenship, he lives permanently in England, because in this country the taxes on poker are much lower.

Of course it doesn't make it great but the results are amazing )

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
David Peters, Justin Bonomo, Jason Koon and Brynn Kenney are very good and always at final tables. Obviously they aren’t the luckiest guys playing cards.
If you add Sam Greenwood and Stephen Chidwick, my top player list will be complete.;)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. I am impressed with his style of play. I think that he is the most promising and successful poker player for the time being.
Good luck.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say Bryn Kenney is the best current player in terms of recent success I would also put David Peters with him for the same reasons

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Olivia “Liv” Boeree. Without a doubt, her victory is a result of hard work. I am sure if I make every effort, I will also be able to become a successful player.