Hi friend.

The stress that makes me play 3 tables at the same time is a headache. :eek:

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only get stressed when I play outside of my bankroll limits, I am otherwise calm and calculated as all people should be when at the tables.

If you are playing with money you can't afford your not playing poker your gambling

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A game that does not produce strong emotions in the player is not interesting, and the charm of poker is precisely in the emotions we experience playing it. If the stakes are higher, the stress is higher, and the players do not tolerate it equally. If you have a hard time with it, never play on big buy-ins.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to work 12/6 is stressful. The stress caused by poker is downright healthy.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course poker can be stressful, if you go wrong many times in a row, it ends up causing emotional discomfort.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when I make the same mistake over and over again it causes me a lot and stress and discouragement, but we always have to keep in mind to overcome these failures.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Stress in playing Poker is what feeds my habit, I get a real buzz from all-in situations and I really enjoy the excitement I feel, The worst part of Stress is when it effects your personal life and your family, Gambling in any form can cause problems if you start to get into debt to feed your habit, Then it can be a problem.
I used to gamble heavily on the Horse's when I was Young, Free and Single, some weeks I was winning more money from my gambling, than I could make in a month by working, some weeks I was so broke I had to borrow money for Bus Fares just to get to work.
It is no fun, believe me, luckily for me I met my perfect Woman and settled down, But! I had to decide for myself which was more important to me, The Horses or my Wife, I chose wisely and I am still married after 45 years together, I still like a flutter on the Horse's and enjoy a day at the races, but I never set foot inside a bookies ever again.
Poker is a hobby, not a get rich quick scheme, I can play for the fun it gives me, but could stop any time I want, but Poker owes me nothing, so I will continue to play as long as I have a positive Bankroll.

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I will)

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
stress happens when you lose. it is impossible to win all the time. so be prepared for failure. or get a job somewhere. don't play poker. I play poker. And I'm ready to lose

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I suffer from stress when I lose, it is very common for that to happen.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not sure if it is stress or anxiety but sometimes i will shake and vibrate like I’m freezing cold but I’m not cold. It usually append after big pots or if my tournament life is on the line. Anyone else shake?

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not play without the mood. If your day is not working out, you shouldn't add stress to yourself because of a bad game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is like that, if you win every pink foamy cloud, if you lose and your bankroll decreased is stressed and frustrated any ... :rolleyes:

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None

I play poker to relieve stress so there is zero stress for me with my favorite all time game slash hobby. Capo1014

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If stress exists in poker. My way of dealing with it is to try to play in the best possible way. That will leave me calm in all the decisions I make.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just copious amounts of incredible bad beats may rise it a little ha but we know the odds

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that after the stress of playing poker, a pause and a change of room is necessary.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who has not had a very bad day at the game of poker. Stress is a feeling that can be caused by poker? and if this is how to cope.
I had it at first but now I don't take this game seriously, it's just a game for run not making money(at least in my case). Also if you are tired of variance try playing cash. On pokerstars there's really cool feature letting you take the % of the back when you go all in. So basically my aces never get cracked :D

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion

For me, poker is a sport and you have to take it as such, a sport never stresses you, competition is healthy in its fair measure and variance is part of this sport, you have to learn to live with it.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any creative work is strongly associated with stress! If you have chosen poker, then you must be patient!

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rather than cause stress, I think it can reveal when we are stressed -- the game is kind of like a mirror into our inner state.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are letting poker stress you
then its time to take a break :p

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play according to your bankroll. Winning and losing is common in the game.

If we lose all money, it will certainly stress us out...

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No stress, play for fun. But, my husband is playing too much.:eek:

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hhh yeah poker is streesful game specialy when you lose a lot of money on it.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
no stress.....poker is a game but sometimes is frustrated game but we dont have to stress for.....