Stress caused by poker

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless you earn a living at something, if it causes stress to the point where it is not fun---don't do it!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stress is inevitable while playing poker as it has high element of variance and downswings can be daunting. Adequate bankroll management and responsible gambling should help manage stress better.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes you lose hand after hand
close one tournament after another
i don't know what to do at such moments
except to stop the game

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only stress alot if i play without smoking weed.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stress is just a man made word really but its a dangerous one. You gotta take a chill if its raising yr 💓beat and relax its only a game. And my job is to create as much havoc on you as possible to get in yr head which means I can probably get yr chips. Im a beast and is hungry so any edge i can get over you is beneficial to me and mind games and looks/appearances i think help. And Not being able to show how happy/sad som1 is is a bonus because nobody can read there reactions. Good luck.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After some stressful session I go and take a walk or so

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who has not had a very bad day at the game of poker. Stress is a feeling that can be caused by poker? and if this is how to cope.
Sometimes I may feel a little frustrated with the outcome of certain hands, but since I've started playing with a 300:1 stake to buy in ratio stress has become a thing of the past. Haven't felt it for years.