Sports or poker?😏

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sounds like chasing your losses etc :rolleyes:

For example: i just checked that i made 7 bets to today's EL matches with odds between 1.52 and 8.26 - from these bets 5 won, 1 was void and 1 lost - and i doubt that this losing bet sends me to panic mode. :cool:
Good for you, really! Enjoy your winnings. Maybe you should ask the same question in a Sportsbetting forum and I give you odds of 3.5 that you find more positive resonance there :rock:

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the best for brain, sport is the best for body :)

J

Jkendrick888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker and found more success in poker then sports betting. My best friend is the opposite though. He has done really well in sports betting. His theory is that I spend hours playing poker where he spends 15 to 30 mins every morning making his bets. So time spent he might make more per hour. But you have to make proper bets I tried to do it for a while and I just wasn't interested in it enough. I would say sports betting is easier to get into and less time involved. Both do require studying.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to rely on my own skills for choosing poker

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Difficult choice. Where it is better - play. And can it work in poker and sports betting?

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive never tried sports betting, but I still think poker is better. I think it is more reliable.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars