Sports or poker?😏

alexanderst

alexanderst

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 year ago I played betting in sports and I think is to much easy win money betting in sports like football, tennis, basquet etc...
I love poker but many times variance killed me :eek:, maybe is my style of play or my bad luck.
Share what is the best place to win money playing poker or betting in sports?
Gl guys:rolleyes::rolleyes:

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in poker with a lot of study can generate better gains.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would say it depends on the individuals level of skill in each area.

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting on sports is way easier to make money faster than online poker,but i do even better when i play poker live.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never bet on sports for one reason: when you bet in sports then in the future, nothing depends on you, but in poker everything depends on you until the last moment and the decision you made !!!

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning in poker is not an event, it's a process.
For sure it is easier to win money in sports, but you cannot influence it.
You bet and wait, and be honest: How much have you lost in your sports betting in total? you risk 100 to win 110? Bad wager, but secure.
You want to win more, you risk more, you loose more.
I prefer poker to have at least a considerable favor on my side due to my skills.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in control when betting in poker. No control betting on sports.

Plus it’s expensive having to replace your tv every time a player does something really stupid to cost you the game.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not do both. Ive been playing on 888 and have recieved a few freebets from promotions and it has increased my bankroll. I just got a 10$ one and will be using it tonight on the Edmonton Eskimos CFL game.

I had never bet on sports previously, it makes the games a hell of a lot more interesting to watch. I try to pick odds between 1.4 and 2.0 so I have a good chance of winning and actually get a decent payout. So far im 3/3 with my bets, got a good shot to win on tonights wager as well.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, poker is more controllable than at betting.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll find most poker sites offer sports betting also,,,pick one you like and go for it,the differences are minimal.:)

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play both, when there are good matches parlay game of 2 or 3 teams or matches

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Winning in poker is not an event, it's a process.
For sure it is easier to win money in sports, but you cannot influence it.
You bet and wait, and be honest: How much have you lost in your sports betting in total? you risk 100 to win 110? Bad wager, but secure.

I do hope that you're not talking about yourself here ...
Like seriously who could put 100.- on odds 1.10 lol

Why not do both. Ive been playing on 888 and have recieved a few freebets from promotions and it has increased my bankroll. I just got a 10$ one and will be using it tonight on the Edmonton Eskimos CFL game.

I had never bet on sports previously, it makes the games a hell of a lot more interesting to watch. I try to pick odds between 1.4 and 2.0 so I have a good chance of winning and actually get a decent payout. So far im 3/3 with my bets, got a good shot to win on tonights wager as well.

I hope that you don't finish betting on sports after that 100% record becomes history. ;)

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when playing poker, winning is not just luck but mostly on many factors-mind, patience,the ability to read the cards of the opponent, etc. And when betting on the contrary.I think playing poker has a better chance

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and at betting ... and poker - you need skills to win ...
only a lot of studying theory and making mistakes in practice - you can win ..)))
:top:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do hope that you're not talking about yourself here ...
Like seriously who could put 100.- on odds 1.10 lol
No I was not, I don't bet on sports, unless I get a free bet. And these I always bet on high pay-out, because I don't mind. I want to win 4 or 5 times my bet (Like mexico-germany hehehe). But If you want to win constantly on sports bets, IMO you'd better go with safe bets and poor winnings. The 100$ was just an example, but it would be the same with 1$. You loose 1 time and have to win 10 times to recover your losses. Whoever likes sports and betting on it, I completely understand it, because it's the only way to make watching it interesting. Unfortunately I don't have time to watch TV, as I'm always busy playing poker :pcguru:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
But If you want to win constantly on sports bets, IMO you'd better go with safe bets and poor winnings.

Maybe yes but still you can also find constantly safe bets which are rated atleast 1.50 or more. :cool:

K

kmax11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like both i only play with the site has both

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best place to make money is where you're the best. So choose where you will earn them, only you..

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe yes but still you can also find constantly safe bets which are rated atleast 1.50 or more. :cool:
1.50 is fine, so you loose the first, win the second, you have to win the 3rd to break even...!
You losse the third? OOOOPS, now you have to win two, to break even :(
Still no winning...
If you constantly win, good for you, but I prefer to play slots, there it as well guaranteed that you loose, but it may take quite a time and the pulse of action is more frequently.
And in every spin you have the chance to hit it big, like 3000 times your wager.

F

fatshady21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is mostly depended on your skill while betting on the other hand is mostly luck since something small can change everything.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Without a doubt, the best place for me is a poker tournament.
I also had a lot of sports betting for a long time. But the main income I received from poker tournaments.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
1.50 is fine, so you loose the first, win the second, you have to win the 3rd to break even...!
You losse the third? OOOOPS, now you have to win two, to break even :(
Still no winning...

That sounds like chasing your losses etc :rolleyes:

For example: i just checked that i made 7 bets to today's EL matches with odds between 1.52 and 8.26 - from these bets 5 won, 1 was void and 1 lost - and i doubt that this losing bet sends me to panic mode. :cool:

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd prefer poker just for the simple fact that I have control over the outcome that occurs. There is no one else to be mad at other than myself in the long run.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker I have losses and bad luck, I bet on sports and won bets, but I like playing poker more, I think that if you can play poker well, you better spend more time playing and try to make profit on poker, it's my opinion!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars