TC

A

ALLRUS79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I prefer not to bluff, because it will cost you dearly if you lose. But if I still go to bluff, I will not show my cards.

Alex.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Makes no odds either way. In a way it’s a weakness as you give information to the table. A steady player will not tilt if they see your bluff.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online I never show but table poker yes sometimes I show it

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IF you show them very often they will start to call you very often

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I almost never show my bluffs as it gives extra information about my actions to my opponents!!!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show bluffs and want as little information going to my opponents as possible. I feel like it gives me an advantage.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wonder what your results are. :)
Although I bluff very rarely, I generally never show my cards. I think this is superfluous information for my opponents.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No matter what the reason for showing your cards, there is always an opportunity for your opponent to get information about your playing style. And the less the opponents at the table know about it, the better. I also feel unimpressed when someone at the table lets me see their bluff. There aren't many people who really know how to bluff and when they think they've figured it out they make the mistake of showing it off and feeding the opponent at the table information that can be turned against you very quickly. I think one of the important things about bluffing is that you do it without getting caught and leaving the question open to your opponent, was this a bluff or not that can create more uncertainty at the table than showing your bluff. Personally, I rarely bluff, in fact I hardly ever bluff at all.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless youre polarizing your bluffs perfectly its usualy a bad idea to show.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show 7/2 bluffs if I can get them thru. I mostly only play positional poker where u are playing your positions and your bluffs aren’t really bluffs as more or less button raises.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it's smart to show my bluffs. After all, it does not bring profit.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never show my bluffs. If you want to see, pay for it.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I'll show if I am in a friendly game depending on the situation like a cc freeroll or a ribbys ruckus for example. But my intent is not to tilt. And usually with people I have been playing with enough that I recognized their player names and have some sense of what kind of player they are.

In larger tourneys I show nothing basically because I feel that showing is showing information. However, if I think I can tilt someone I would exploit it. But that only happens if I am playing just 1 or 2 tables at a time and rarely.

I appreciate it when someone shows to me though. It's nice to know if you made the right "results orientated" call or not in a that situation :) :rofl:

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i often show my bluffs . to tilt the opponent and also to get compliments lol

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a dry board, bluffing is quite profitable

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
most of the time i hide my hand i only show it when i see that the player is very bad then i show that it is for him to stay tuned in the game even to help the bad to play right, now when the player is good i don't show it no I let him be in doubt!

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
99.9 I never show anything

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering what you guys do ... lol for me i almost show 90% of my bluffs so i can tilt the players lol
is that really the reason? :deal: lol

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I love players who show their cards. This information helps me to better understand the style of play of my opponent and thanks to this I make better decisions.
Good luck.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just wondering what you guys do ... lol for me i almost show 90% of my bluffs so i can tilt the players lol

I only show my cards when I'm having fun instead of playing to win.

You must never hand over information to your opponent.

Even if it's to shake you up psychologically.

elwood

elwood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always auto muck, that takes a relatively minor decision out of a very decision heavy game.

When someone shows their cards unnecessarily, it always reminds me that knowledge is power...

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion showing a bluff gives away a lot about the type of game you are playing, depending on whether you are on a good run then it is good to show it and when you understand that poker can suddenly change games at a moment's notice.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The display of cards only works on fish in my opinion.I never show why to give extra information to opponents

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I very rarely show my cards unless there is a showdown. I'll do it if I had a particularly good hand like four of a kind, because I think that people like to see them. Another case if the other player is a nice person who has shown their cards to me in the past I might. One time another player said that he would fold if I showed my cards so I jumped on that. :)

Folding in Poker