Showing winning bluff or folding??

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Just wondering what you guys do ... lol for me i almost show 90% of my bluffs so i can tilt the players lol

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Awards
So this is one of your strengths in the game if you can influence the emotions of the players during the game. I wish you good luck and development of all aspects of the game.

S

slothi

Rock Star
That works on some players….👍😉…..but some are really good, don’t get tilted of that and use these additional information you give by showing your bluffs…😉
Me I never show my bluffs…..cause me I never bluff 😎😁

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Showing a bluff in a tournament provides additional information. The main thing is not to pay attention, but strictly adhere to your game plan with the necessary hands. Showing a bluff to an experienced player will definitely not lead him to tilt.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
I very rarely show bluffs because I bluff very rarely! But sometimes it's worth showing your bluff in order to use your advantage for this! Good luck at the tables!

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Awards
Almost never but I well sometimes show a bluff if I know the player is mentally weak and will be hell bent on playing back at me afterwards. Giving free information to strong players is a very bad idea.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Greetings. Bluff is an art. Knowing how to bluff is 90% of the game. I am an amateur in the game, but sometimes I also bluff, but I never show my bluff to others.

F

fernandofcp

Visionary
Awards
I don't show my bluff and any cards in any winning hands, even when I don't bluff. I like to keep quiet without attracting the attention of the opponent and make my game focused on the objective of always winning more chips from the opponents.

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
show the cards

It's hard for me to make a decision to show the cards I don't think it's cool

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
In general, hands should never be shown because they can be used to study your game. It will become harder to bluff and easier to pay the nuts.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
I show frecuenly in tournaments i dont care, if im playing one big event i dont usually show.

When i first played lived i show a bluff like 3 or 4 times in a row to a guy, he got angry, later i figured out he was a dangerous guy, i think he was with some sort of mafia..

Fun days

C

caracaski220

Visionary
caracaski220

I am against showing hands, as it might give information that can be exploited by an opponent. I make an exception once in a while to show a bluff so that I might later receive a call with a huge hand. Conversely, I will show a monster I have min raised, and has been folded by all, to balance my min raise range.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Awards
I never show cards or give extra information, if someone wants to know my cards, they can pay and see.

T

theStarfish

Rock Star
Awards
I never show a bluff because I do not want to give any information. I might show a good hand to confirm my rather tight image.

C

Cooking

Legend
Awards
I usually don't show my cards because I don't want to give any free information of my style of playing.

Folding in Poker