Russian Poker Players

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same !! ... they ask questions of the same thing and when someone tells them what someone thinks they get angry !! ... what do you want me to tell you ??? that are wonderful playing !!! ... so far the best poker players are in the US not in Russia

Rusia maldito hermano, ahuenna :ciao:

E

evgd23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, a lot of players from Japan, China and other Asian countries. They are careful in the game. In general, the style of play varied. As in any other country.

UOTE = Halloren; 5438412] Hey. What do you think about the players? Australia, austria, argentina ..... Jamaica, Japan (and so the whole alpha). [/ QUOTE]

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe Russia is in the spotlight, because the most people play from there on ps. I saw so many types of this country's players, some of them can achive really good results and play professionally, but i can see that most of them at freerolls (!) are raising constantly.

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russians I have faced off with are decent in disguising their hands with All-In action. The all in gets old though.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not really much different from when there was an overload of US players before the black Friday thing. At lower stakes most tables were mainly US players. Now it's been Russia since. But China and brazil are starting to become more players. In any large sample containing a majority of one country there will obviously be more donks from that country. I played a tournament that was all UK and Irish players and it was also bad donkey players

fredastar777

fredastar777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many of them have good poker strategy skills but they are very agresive and they like to write insults. Looks like very unhappy people

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players

Russian players are good players

C

chriz2k6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just say.... The Russians have their own way to play :eek::D

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way russian plays poker is soo scary hahaha lot of respect <3

Kiskacsy88

Kiskacsy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the Russians and Brazilians are the most pokerstars and special ones they always win. pokerstars loves them

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think it’s important for me from which country people are at my table, but I always look at it hahah. I often look at the country of this or that player, after his all-in or re-raise, I don’t know how it works, but my brain itself evaluates the player’s skill by what country it is from. This does not take away the fact that I always follow the tables, and the actions of the players and also appreciate their skill in the game.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They are maniacs because they want easy money. They often become fish. They are unpredictable in the game.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They play and bet as if they had been given the money, they are so aggressive that they abuse raises and re-raises.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players for my perspective are the most hated in virtual poker since they play a lot of luck and every time they have the opportunity they go with everything have the cards that only the variance helps and all the chips that they have in a principle and metad of the tournament then everything is arranged once they have left the tournament

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen some russian players online and some of them are really good because they are hard to bluff and they seem to have a hand everytime.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do struggle with the way they play sometimes. Usually very aggressive and lots of all ins, with most of the time nothing, as regards to the ones that end up on my table.
I just usually fold and let them get on with their style of play.
It's up to them, at the end of the day...

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont know why most of russian players are very aggressive, bluff too much and insult.
Its an attittude. Good to play with them, you can make money when you have good cards

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian player likes wild luck and fortune loves them when the river shows up)

Detr1st

Detr1st

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you can't divide players by nationality. Everyone plays their own way, some Russian players are able to play well, some constantly make the same mistakes and do not learn anything new. But this does not depend on the nationality, it depends on the personal qualities of the person :)

S

Showbizin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Russia with love

How many threads about Russians are created here? :)
I even didn't try to find them but I found 2 threads at once on start page.

I'm Russian and my opinion that we can't divide players by nationality. There are good and bad players everywhere. Someone think that we have some extra luck - it's funny :)

The one thing I want to say is that all the Russians love freerolls :)

P.S. Hope these threads are created not by Russians.

E

essimicke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see a Russian flag on pokerstars, I call every street. Easy money.

W

Wannabepro61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians may be so good. Invoker and Trueteller for example. High stakes cash game players. But most of the russians playing poker for fun.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play against .. usually they pay a lot to see and that's good hehe