Respect the other players

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I respect other players, even if they are rude to me, I do not answer them.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it tilts my opponent I’m going to do the same. If you’re playing online just don’t watch the chat. You should be looking for any edge you can get

vegasivanov

vegasivanov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife has a favorite saying that she is honey in the family, and I'm the vinegar [emoji23] I don't allow shitheads the ability to bully other players at the table. My acquaintance Paul Magrill (RIP) wrote many essential books about Backgammon, and loved playing live MTTs. I learned two important concepts from him which I follow religiously while playing tourneys:
1. the M-Concept of assuming the available orbits of play with your current stack size and the appropriate aggression level to that M number
2. Try hard to survive Day 1 and bag.
He often spoke about the reason we play games. It was his belief that we use gameplaying as a safe venue for expressing our aggression without hurting anyone. I agree.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Just reply some like that's nice with a smiley face. Passivity makes them tilt. The worst think you can do is over react that is what they want you to do.
I however do object to racist comments, and I have seen a few recently.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's wrong with people? I play tournaments every day where the players spend their time insulting each other. The funny thing is that they love to say "fish" or "whale" between them even when even the holdem manager identifies them as such. I choose to block the chats of these people. But I honestly do not understand. If someone has bad luck, it's just that, bad luck, and if it's a mistake, well, nobody is perfect.
In contrast, I have to say that if I liked something about the games of the cardchat club freeroll is the good vibes between players. So it should be always and everywhere.
I just wanted to download. Good day (or good afternoon, depending on your time zone) for everyone.

It´s ideal how sporty and cool the CC games and forums are. However, people will be people. Usually they come in all sorts and will curse around and try to upset each other. Don´t mind em and just keep on.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be frustrating. I had a guy who always gave me a hard time even though I beat him the majority of the time, but he was a Patriots fan so...

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
by insulting other players, these players are weak !!! do not pay attention, there are a lot of pigs everywhere (((

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I am annoyed by players who insult me or other people while playing. But I try not to pay attention to it. It is better to focus on making the right decisions.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like our CC tournaments a lot more than regular Tournaments. Players seem to be nicer to each other in those freerolls.

I am pretty sure this is known to many FRC members but it is expected to be nicer to one another in CardsChat tournaments.

as seen in the Rules and FAQ's
• No abusive language is to be used on the site. The use of inappropriate language may result in anything from removal of certain privileges to being banned, depending on the frequency and severity of the incident. This rule extends to CardsChat private games and events.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed! No need for the bad noise. Nothing they would say live. Part of the reason online everything is so subject to abuse. Good luck.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to freak out and swear in a chat. over time, I realized that this is all useless. Now I try to be calm regardless of the situation. here they write that in the SS freerolls there are fewer curses than in regular freerolls this is because the game is one level higher than in regular freerolls. therefore, much less idiots. I take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness whom I had to insult in a fit of anger. and good luck at the tables.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All people are different. For me, people are like paintings in an art gallery. I stop at the ones that I like and just walk past the ones that I don't like.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to the world we live in today, jadaminato. It's the world of online personas, internet bullies and online trolls. It's the way of the world these days. People hide behind their keyboards and monitors and say things that they wouldn't say to someone's face. While I think some of it is a tactic aimed at affecting how others play by throwing them off their game, and some of it might be genuine frustration, all of it is complete dicketry.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are trolling then try bowling lol

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are people from all backgroung playing poker with you online and this is inevitable.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are very angry on the internet, in real life they are the quietest

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the world we live in today, jadaminato. It's the world of online personas, internet bullies and online trolls. It's the way of the world these days. People hide behind their keyboards and monitors and say things that they wouldn't say to someone's face. While I think some of it is a tactic aimed at affecting how others play by throwing them off their game, and some of it might be genuine frustration, all of it is complete dicketry.

Yes, after opening the thread I realized that it was simply a phenomenon that is seen everywhere. Just go to YouTube to see how people insult themselves in the comments. The illusion of anonymity brings out the most unpleasant aspect of people

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, respect. Almost every freeroll someone else cursing.

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly if the trashtalk is within the context of the game I'm fine with that but more than once I've encountered someone trashtalking me for my flag.

Not even stuff like generalizations about how people from my country play but overtly racist statements.

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What's wrong with people? I play tournaments every day where the players spend their time insulting each other. The funny thing is that they love to say "fish" or "whale" between them even when even the holdem manager identifies them as such. I choose to block the chats of these people. But I honestly do not understand. If someone has bad luck, it's just that, bad luck, and if it's a mistake, well, nobody is perfect.
In contrast, I have to say that if I liked something about the games of the cardchat club freeroll is the good vibes between players. So it should be always and everywhere.
I just wanted to download. Good day (or good afternoon, depending on your time zone) for everyone.
Just the other day I had one of those at the table in the Trip to Vegas Freeroll on Stars and I responded with "says the one with VPIP 60%". He asked "what is VPIP?" True story. He was one of those, who shove pre with a big stack of 100 BB. Needless to say he didn't last long.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All of we, poker players that want to profit,e have to know that the main essence of a poker game is fun. When there's not that, for recreatives, "something very wrong is not right".

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It dosent mean that much to me to mean that much to you.

Ignore it at the table, ignore it irl.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good topic for discussion. Playing in micro-limits, I often have to see people who forget about the rules of decency and begin to behave inappropriately. I understand that from time to time it is difficult to restrain emotions, but you need to know the measure. Most of all, it pisses me off when someone starts mentioning parents, I swear that if someone said this during the "live game" I would hit him with a chair on the head. I admit that you can let off steam, but you can not discuss parents, this is a taboo.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Cardschat freeroll can teach star players how to chat. Respect the ofher players is cardschat patent.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
laughing at this.
because it happens all the time
you will allways have them at tables
i just type - have you looked in the mirror.
or i call them cry babies.