Respect the other players

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's wrong with people? I play tournaments every day where the players spend their time insulting each other. The funny thing is that they love to say "fish" or "whale" between them even when even the holdem manager identifies them as such. I choose to block the chats of these people. But I honestly do not understand. If someone has bad luck, it's just that, bad luck, and if it's a mistake, well, nobody is perfect.
In contrast, I have to say that if I liked something about the games of the cardchat club freeroll is the good vibes between players. So it should be always and everywhere.
I just wanted to download. Good day (or good afternoon, depending on your time zone) for everyone.

I do not pay attention to such players, I think half of them do not do it with evil, but just to get you out of yourself and thereby provoke you to thoughtless steps in the game

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smile !! and do not pay attention to the aggressor. perhaps he problems of life ?? and he decided to bite someone. send him a smile))

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, we have this problem, almost daily something happens. Lets keep fighting for mutual respect. I believe that became more tolerant and better person after I joined Cardschat :)

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I experienced the same thing, when I folded Aces in 4 clubs in board and I dont have the clubs. the guy infront of me which is famous in the club said I was so idiot to fold that lol