Respect the other players

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's wrong with people? I play tournaments every day where the players spend their time insulting each other. The funny thing is that they love to say "fish" or "whale" between them even when even the holdem manager identifies them as such. I choose to block the chats of these people. But I honestly do not understand. If someone has bad luck, it's just that, bad luck, and if it's a mistake, well, nobody is perfect.
In contrast, I have to say that if I liked something about the games of the cardchat club freeroll is the good vibes between players. So it should be always and everywhere.
I just wanted to download. Good day (or good afternoon, depending on your time zone) for everyone.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you, I notice a very different climate in CardsChat. In good time I joined this forum!
There will always be poorly educated people, but I choose not to pay attention to those star players who love to belittle those who have less experience in this game.
Greetings.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, respect for others on the tables should be used at all times. There should not be any insults during the game because someone made a bad bet or call or a bad beat, people have different skill levels and we can all pick up something new when we play, no one's perfect.

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive heard this said elsewhere. Insulting and bad mouthing the “fish” or “donkeys” or anyone else can make them lose interest In The game. There goes all your free chips from their mistakes guys lol.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My brother used to play the psych game on others until I told him you are too good for that. You dont need to try to get under the skin of your opponents.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
makes hearts in the middle of the discussion !!! It is the best solution!

:icon_flow

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's someone who call me f n stupid or dummy every time I sit at a table he's at.
so...I said I'm not playing with you anymore. how do you feel about chasing my bankroll away at a game I cant win at ? I also don't respond to his chat anymore.
now whos the dummy ?

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It`s usual in poker... players thinking they are masters... teachers... or something...
If u call and win... "Did u call that? u donk!"
If u Fold... "Come on... u should never fold that hand.."
If u raise... "Oh ur donk!"

So.... don`t worry about that... just play ur game...

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's wrong with people? I play tournaments every day where the players spend their time insulting each other. The funny thing is that they love to say "fish" or "whale" between them even when even the holdem manager identifies them as such. I choose to block the chats of these people. But I honestly do not understand. If someone has bad luck, it's just that, bad luck, and if it's a mistake, well, nobody is perfect.
In contrast, I have to say that if I liked something about the games of the cardchat club freeroll is the good vibes between players. So it should be always and everywhere.
I just wanted to download. Good day (or good afternoon, depending on your time zone) for everyone.

Nice friendly folk with cardschat freerolls

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like our CC tournaments a lot more than regular Tournaments. Players seem to be nicer to each other in those freerolls.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Behavior is something basic, and generally the fair play. These show the level of each one, not only as a poker player but also like a human being!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

if at my table all the players behave perfectly and without any insults, then I have respect for all the players at the table and even those who win, it’s just that there are always moments in the game when you win and when you lose it just fails for the players, I block their chat from inappropriate and offensive players, I really like to play freerolls with club members, I wish you and all the club players good luck

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I like our CC tournaments a lot more than regular Tournaments. Players seem to be nicer to each other in those freerolls.

Indeed. I'm not sure anymore how long i haven't even used chat in cc tournaments but this is probably one of the reasons for it ...

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the main thing is not to pay attention to insults, but better concentrate on the game. In extreme case, there is always the option to turn off chat.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Players who insult each other, in the first place, do not respect themselves. I find any offensive statements during the game to be unacceptable.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take it as trying to annoying or get nerves to opponent. This is a kind of strategy.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Kill them with kindness. It works!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, I don't know why to do this, I never say anything even after a bad beat and never respond to an insult. I like the CC community tournaments, always respectful players.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed, it is always painful when a player begins to insult you because he does not accept to lose. but generally ignores them and prefers to stay focused on my games.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I suggest temporarily blocking players who insult others while playing. I think for insults, there should always be a fair punishment.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, education usually comes from home or ends up learning at school. What happens is that poker is a competitive game where we can't expect everyone to act courteously towards their gaming opponents. Often some people try to take advantage by trying to affect less experienced people psychologically, or simply tilt and react in such a rude way. For me it doesn't change at all.

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when someone says "gg" after winning over me . It is so disrespectful

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hate when someone says "gg" after winning over me . It is so disrespectful

I think I understand what you mean.

I believe most people are trying to be polite or sportsmanlike (of course, some are just not...lol) when you exit a game - I don't believe everyone is saying it to be malicious. We know that not every game ending hand is pretty but developing a better attitude will help us in the long run.