Reason for playing poker

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
На вопрос, почему они играют в покер, люди часто отвечают, потому что они любят эту игру.
Для меня есть две причины ... 1) адреналин 2) способность зарабатывать деньги. В
чем причина вашей игры в покер?
I have the same reason .. Feeling an increase in adrenaline and at the same time winning money is inexpressible emotions! =)))

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a nice area to try to excel at because of all of the opportunity there is out there in the world because poker is universally popular.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game
For me there are two reasons ... 1) adrenaline 2) the ability to make money
What is your reason to play poker?

for me maybe the three you mention... like the game, adrenaline and the ability to make money

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the game, but can´t stay many hours playing many tables like some guys.
But it is great, any hand is different story, lots of things can happen. Great game.
Hold´em, of course.

toteucelbun

toteucelbun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Financial aspects are the ones that would make me play it. Adrenaline would stop after a while and get back when you increase your level, but only for another period of time. Also.. there is alot of Fun too..

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the first thing has to be love itself, because everything you do when you really love comes out better. The adrenaline that poker provides is also very exciting, and last but not least is the money too, because that feeling of accomplishment remains!

J

Jay bell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it's for the money and fun to beat people

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a very competitive person and love the game.
Also when I play poker I forget about everything else going on in Life.

G

gameboy2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Exciting, training for the intuitive and mind. 👌😎 Angry when losing, sunshine when winning 😁

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's a game that treats everyone the same. That allows you to be eventually rewarded by being consistent and disciplined. And of course granting you some bucks on the process

J

jova1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason I play poker is because I like to beat other people their money, I like it because I put my mind to work ...

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the main reason for playing poker to make money, though it does not work, adrenaline in life enough.:)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
First pleasure comes,money are second hand reason to play poker,

G

ggarenov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of them are right. If you don't have fun while you are doing something stop doing it.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reasons to play poker

For me, like many other sports such as golf, tennis etc., poker is a test of one's skills vs many others that you are playing in a tourney or at a money table. Always something to learn the more you play & try to upgrade your game

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The possibility to make money and play mult tables.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

While playing poker you have a lot of emotions .Futhermore if you win you can make money from nothing (freeroll).These are my reasons of playing poker....and i am addicted at .Good luck .

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Few things can combine money and adrenaline like poker and sometimes mix it with a lot of anger or joy after the results...Good luck in tables !!!

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
“No matter how much you may want to think of Holdém as a card game played by people, in many respects it is even more valid to think of it as a game about people that happens to be played with cards.” Phil Hellmuth.

I think it's a game of minds in which I really enjoy improving every day studying and learning new theories and strategies.