Reason for playing poker

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is good hobby (one of the several that i have) which helps to exercise your brain, causes some adrenaline flow and can give you some additional money. Good fun for the free time. :)

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it's an interesting game, you can also win or lose extra money :driver:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I love this game. If I have free time, I always play poker. In addition, I get pleasure when I win and win money.
Good luck.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play poker for money but I'm not lucky in the last days

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fine way for search of fresh acquaintances. By means of a game you will open for yourself new friends, the companies. This game unites people, broadens horizons and ties strong and friendship. A fine way to spend free time. If you gather the company, not important in what occasion, the poker will be the best leisure for you. You will have a rest, get many positive emotions, and you can earn a little from your friends.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To make money doing something I love. The constant evolving and need for new info is another big part

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for the pain. No actually I really do love the game. I like the aspect that the next hand is nothing like the previous hand. The fact that you can win some money is pretty good too.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing again because their's been a lull in other medias that I'm interested in. Once I started playing I realized I actually enjoyed it as much if not more than some of the competitive games and sports that I play. On top of that If I actually manage to learn to play properly it could be a nice side business to help with the retirement fund.

G

graplet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reason for online poker

Keeps me thinking, settles me actually.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love card games and I found in poker a better one

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game
For me there are two reasons ... 1) adrenaline 2) the ability to make money
What is your reason to play poker?

I didn't know that I needed a reason....

But I sure do like WINNING !

Good luck !

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the first reason to play poker, is to earn money, and what better way to do it if you have the opportunity to play something that you like, enjoy, and that you can get something economic pockecho to do.:cool:

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
opportunity to get money from your favorite hobby )

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker because I love to compete, I love all the adrenaline that this game can provide and I love being able to make money.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game
For me there are two reasons ... 1) adrenaline 2) the ability to make money
What is your reason to play poker?

For love of the game. I enjoy the challenge, and setting goals.

K

kobas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I get pleasure in my free time and of course I am glad when I enter some tournament and win prizes!

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
adrenaline, work the mind, the possibility of making money. It's really fascinating this game

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Poker, and I do not have a focus on winning fortunes, I usually concentrate more on live games, I think the potential for earnings is much higher than online.
I am now directing my funds to play more live championships, to gain more experience in this sport

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The power to earn money and the because I like it.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Primarily because of adrenaline and good entertainment, but also earnings of course. Initially, it was fun, but as time went by, I was learning everything more and now it became very serious, because I started to make money. So all in all poker is an interest that can give you a lot of things.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

There are a lot of reasons to play poker.You may earn money from nothing (freeroll) ....adrenaline and other emotions can be existed while playing.The enjoyment of bluffs and the big wins ....Good luck .

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure about number 3
I know people who play 10-15 hours of poker every day
If poker is really a good exercise for the brain, some people would be smart as Tesla :p :D
So what about this? I always had big problems remebering names and faces of my students. After a 3 year break of teaching and 1 Year of playing poker daily I returned to classes and was able to remember names of 23 students without problems...
(maybe because I trained my brain to remember which player made what move?)
I play poker because it never gets boring with the different stages in the tournament, different players, different stack sizes and last but not least different cards.