xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am competitive .. that is it.

I love a challenge, I was always fighting for top of my class (usually won).

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A girl friend invited me to play hold em 10 years ago..... I m waiting the moment when I ll finish that adventure.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what about this? I always had big problems remebering names and faces of my students. After a 3 year break of teaching and 1 Year of playing poker daily I returned to classes and was able to remember names of 23 students without problems...
(maybe because I trained my brain to remember which player made what move?)
I play poker because it never gets boring with the different stages in the tournament, different players, different stack sizes and last but not least different cards.

So you recomanded poker like therapy your students :D

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I like the most about poker is to be able to succeed where all the others have failed. I have the feeling of satisfaction that it gives me. Well on without money the game would have no interest.

Kooljackai

Kooljackai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a bad back, and want to make money from home, and something else a lot of ppl haven't mentioned is being your own boss, answering to no one and feeling free of slavery from the classic job

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
money hobby, poker dream to win a million and ride around the world series

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby and try To make some money....poker is The Best way for crush my mouse everytime i have bad beat lol

Newmember_5

Newmember_5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game
For me there are two reasons ... 1) adrenaline 2) the ability to make money
What is your reason to play poker?

Both, i want to get king of poker with real prices, but thats a far, hard way. I want to win over every concurrents. I would also play poker with friends, but only one of them is interested in poker.
:boxing:

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love the game, the competition the thrill of watching those cards fall especially when im all in. im pretty good at it witch probably doesnt hurt.:jd4::jd4:

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for fun and to earn a bit of money. When you introduce the concept of betting, poker gained quite a bit of skill and psychology. I think that poker is part of my life now :)

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all of course to make money and then later the excitement

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main reasons why I play poker are:
1. Because I have the opportunity to earn money.
2. Because I have fun at the tables, it is a way of forgetting personal problems.
3. It allows me to meet people from all over the world.:cool::cool::cool:

S

Sereny33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here many write that poker is a workout of the brain, most likely poker is constant nerves and cold calculation, and on account of the earnings, if there is no cache Megane earn

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a highly competitive sport both inside and outside the ring. You need to constantly study and stay on top of the innovations. You also need to outplay your opponents with any resources you have available. It's a game with many facets and angles and to master the sport means you need to master every aspect and constantly refine them. I enjoy it because beating your opponents and gaining money directly because of it is so exciting.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play online poker because it's convenient and poker is a strategy game that I like. Been playing live poker since I've been a kid, so I guess it's kind of a habit as well. Good luck.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker since i was a kid. I do web development as a side gig which can be monotonous at times, so I often play whilst working. Overall just a great hobby

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy the competitiveness targeting particular players, the adrenaline rush of going all-in and of course winning money too.

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the easy answer is the money. However I play for the fun as well. I love poker and wish I was a pro, sure would be a happier life than the back breaking job I do all day.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For art, of course.
for winning other players in the same conditions, and the satisfaction of making good decisions

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! For me, this is an additional opportunity to earn money, and 2 is adrenaline, of course, at the 3rd place is communication, new acquaintances, but so far it’s almost impossible to go to live tournaments ((

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adrenaline of course, which is lacking in life gives me poker.

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play for fun, for money. Offline poker is a great opportunity to spend time with friends.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a wonderful game, it makes you think, make decisions, your brain is totally active. without a doubt, the best hobby and if possible to make money is great but It is not the main reason why I play for fun.