Reason for playing poker

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game
For me there are two reasons ... 1) adrenaline 2) the ability to make money
What is your reason to play poker?

I

ilucha228

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stick a competitive aspect. If somewhere you can become the best, I will spend 20 thousand hours on it, but I will

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stick a competitive aspect. If somewhere you can become the best, I will spend 20 thousand hours on it, but I will

Congratulations on the will and perseverance
If you spend so much time and want to become the best you have to have a great motive

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play poker because it's interesting. And a little extra money will never be redundant.

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adrenaline and making some coinage are two very good reasons, I'd have to agree you can't beat the enjoyment of doing well in a tough and well rounded tournament.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Stuck in bed 98 percent of time with a bad back. Plus I love the game.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes we love this game for those reasons adrenaline keeps the game interesting and money to not quit it and move on

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1. Poker is my favorite hobby.
2. I enjoy the game, besides, it is a good opportunity to make money.
3. I am convinced that poker is a good exercise for the brain.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Poker is my favorite hobby.
2. I enjoy the game, besides, it is a good opportunity to make money.

3. I am convinced that poker is a good exercise for the brain.

I'm not sure about number 3
I know people who play 10-15 hours of poker every day
If poker is really a good exercise for the brain, some people would be smart as Tesla :p :D

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am competitive, for the adrenaline of the win and ... I think I am addicted to the feel you get when your loosing , I am sure some of you know what I am on about :) and ofc there is the dream of chasing the big score and who wouldnt love to
be so good at it to make a living playing poker ;)

Last edited:
A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like the adrenaline/feeling fron playing..that is mostly why i play...im a recovered addict and i would honestlysay poker is one of the few things i can do and get that same feeling ...id even say poker helped me stop using, obviously there were other reasons but relaxing and playing some poker really helps me...almost therapuetic...i dont play for large amounts of money and most of tue time am just playing for fun and to unwind and relax.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am competitive, for the adrenaline of the win and ... I think I am addicted to the feel you get when your loosing , I am sure some of you know what I am on about :) and ofc there is the dream of chasing the big score and who wouldnt love to
be so good at it to make a living playing poker ;)

I also like the adrenaline/feeling fron playing..that is mostly why i play...im a recovered addict and i would honestlysay poker is one of the few things i can do and get that same feeling ...id even say poker helped me stop using, obviously there were other reasons but relaxing and playing some poker really helps me...almost therapuetic...i dont play for large amounts of money and most of tue time am just playing for fun and to unwind and relax.

Honest answers
Of course, we all love the adrenaline that gives us the game
And of course, a little extra money always makes life better ;)

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
although it sounds like cliche I love poker is a very competitive game that plays with your emotions and adds more emotion the fact of being able to earn money worse I would say that all the previous luck greetings:birthday:

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it is a nice hobby to have.

Johnson baker

Johnson baker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the challenge of being outnumbered and taking everyone out. Outsmarting and outplaying everyone. Manipulating and controlling the action and the end result. Last man standing. A battle royal of whits. I Love it.:fight::boxing:

S

Shade768

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it calibrates your brain and improves your decision-making. It's very exciting, you play it from the ease of your home, and it gives you a sense of achievement when you get better and better and you see that on your bankroll ;)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As recently do not work,first and foremost,the earnings and then everything else...

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When asked why they play poker, people often respond because they love this game

I play poker for 2 years .. I play for the sake of hobbies. I play freerolls. To earn money in poker you need to go through a big school) and of course you won’t earn in freerolls ....

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same reasons for playing poker as you have, 1) getting adrenaline from the game 2) trying to win money and get extra profit!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
For my poker it is more than a game ... it tests our mental capacity in many ways ... what fascinates me most is that it is not a mechanical game in which you learn a routine and put it into practice and ready. .. no ... in this game every day you face different situations against different players and you always have to be very focused to make the best decisions ...

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely partly the money, the challenge of trying to come first out of thousands of players but also think it's a clever game. Another important factor for me is you are no "playing the house" but each other.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Main factor is money, who ever says otherwise is lying. Other than that, competition, adrenaline( it wouldn't be such thing if there was no money), it's a unique thing, not that many people play it and u know almost everyone from your area who plays it, and with so many bright minds it's challenging to play such game.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, I have tried to quit, because I play 16 hours a day. so boredom and money always bring me back:)

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 things.

hobby and a chance for earning money.

Both things are good :)

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, I have tried to quit, because I play 16 hours a day. so boredom and money always bring me back:)

Congratulations
16 hours is really a lot of time
I believe it's not just so boring, I think you love this game a lot :)

Last edited: