dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seany

Can you do 16 tables with PT2 and PAH?

I got that message with Beta 12 and just one window open, but was doing a lot of other stuff at the time.

Beta 13 was released yesterday.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got up to 20 tables with PT2 and PAH and then some stuff started screwing up.

And I got that error message while using beta 13.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got up to 20 tables with PT2 and PAH and then some stuff started screwing up.

And I got that error message while using beta 13.

i can do 24 with just PAHUD running and then just sit out every hour or so and take a short break while PT2 imports my hands.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been running beta 13 at 8 tables without failure. I hope they got it right this time. I'd like to see some added features instead of just bug fixes. Pretty frustrating tbh.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beta 14 Released today for those still using it. I did an 8-table, 1 hour session with no HUD crashes or lag. Seems that the worst of the HUD problems might be fixed. They also added PS support for Table Tracker (if that interests you).

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TableTracker support for PS is pretty big...

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play on Stars so the HUD finally working is the biggest thing for me. I played another 550 hands after my post last night again without incident.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A new add-on to PT3 that uses your Poker Tracker database to show you the fishiest tables before you sit down.

And this is legal on pokerstars? If so, this will be very handy! I know data mining is illegal on there, i guess this isn't the same.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table Tracker just analyzes the data that is already given to you by pokerstars.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it was illegal on PS before since it's server-based and not client-based, ie it's not the same as telescope for ex. I don't know what's changed about the program or the agreement between PS and PT, but I guess it's allowed now.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it was illegal on PokerStars before since it's server-based and not client-based, ie it's not the same as telescope for ex. I don't know what's changed about the program or the agreement between PS and Poker Tracker, but I guess it's allowed now.

I don't see pokerstars as an option for pokertracker3 tabletracker, what gives? I have pokertacker v3 build two trial version, the one the trial made me download yesterday.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see pokerstars as an option for pokertracker3 tabletracker, what gives? I have pokertacker v3 build two trial version, the one the trial made me download yesterday.

Did you have an option to download beta 14? If you did, go get it. Build 2 is old news, and was 'not so great', beta 13 was ok and dealt with some of the Build 2 shortcomings. It is beta 14 that has the new table tracker.

I still believe that when this thing finally stabilizes, it will be peerless.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot find the download for pokertracker 3 build 14, i just downloaded build 2 once again. Anyone can help me find a download link?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same page build 2 is on just further down. Since you already have Build 2 installed get the version without PostgreSQL.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm you must buy the full version to use tabletracker, i wonder if i could find a crack registration key...Tx for the help, Hillbilly, I am a doofus!

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Register pokertracker to start your free trial of tabletracker"

That's the message i get when i try to use tabletracker but when i try to register my trial version of pokertracker 3, it is asking for a registration code which i assume you get for buying the full version. How can you start a free trial of tabletracker when you have to purchase the full version to register and use that feature?????

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure on the answer to that one as I do have a registered version. Maybe try asking over at the PT forum.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$90 is expensive for software that you don't even have a hard copy of! Has using tabletracker and finding fishy tables improve your success?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play on Stars and I use TableRatings - Online Poker Table Selection Tool to choose my tables at FTP (doesn't work for Stars). Also you should know that Table Tracker is planned to be an additional cost subscription, so the purchase price is only the start of it.

Also aren't you more of a SnG player? Not sure how ffective Table Tracker would be for that since SnGs fill so quickly.

C

chainfire98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. I won't pay a subscription for such a service. And yes, i play sng's. Have yet to try cash games. Thanks for the invaluable insight.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Just downloaded beta14 and when I start it I get this, help please

Attachments

• pt3 config.JPG
    pt3 config.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think unless clicking connect doesn't work, the default pw should be 'postgres' or 'password' or something obvious like that.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
when I click connect I get Pic no1,
when I add either password you mentioned I get Pic 1,
when I click cancel I get pic 2,
when I shut it down (ie click yes on pic 2) I get Pic 3.
beta 13 worked ok except no HUD.

Attachments

• pt3 config1.JPG
    pt3 config1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 17
  • pt3 config2.JPG
    pt3 config2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
  • pt3 config3.JPG
    pt3 config3.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 17
Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide