Chips
this is beyond me, sorry zorba. Try the PT3 forums

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had beta 13 did you download the beta 14 version without PostgreSQL?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try this ;

start > programs > postgreSQL8.3 > stop service, then turn right around a start the service fresh. If it works before you continue with the Poker Tracker3 b14 install, reboot and see if the same thing happens. If it does, doe the procedure again, install b14, and tell the folks at PT about it.

Otherwise, download the version with Postgres again, install it, and set it to load all your existing hands from the old processed directory.

The only problem with this is you will lose PokerStars tourney results. You FT results will be processed as they are now coming along with logging on to FT.

If you are not willing to lose those pokerstars results, then you have to go through the Poker Tracker forum.

Last edited:
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just downloaded beta14 and when I start it I get this, help please
Zorba, I don't know if this will help, but when I downloaded Beta 14 I selected the option With postgres even though it had already been installed when I purchsed the software 2 months ago.Download went smoothly and I had no PS3 problems at all. I even made it through a tourney without the HUD crashing or my stats disapearing even once.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So is it worth moving from PT2 to PT3 yet?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it crashed when i 16 tabled yesterday, dam HUD
I'm really sorry to hear that not because I 16-table or even want to but I had hoped this was the release that fixed all the HUD issues (it's been rock solid for me) and allowed them to concentrate on adding features. Guess that may have just been wishful thinking.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really sorry to hear that not because I 16-table or even want to but I had hoped this was the release that fixed all the HUD issues (it's been rock solid for me) and allowed them to concentrate on adding features. Guess that may have just been wishful thinking.

meh we will see with the next upgrade

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
grumble...

really irritated that you can't filter database exports.

trying to decide if i'm irritated enough to write something to filter the exports after PT3 exports them...

seriously...how the hell do you release a program like this with that feature missing? lol... it's not even something that's overly complicated to write.....

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an aside, I now use PT3 and tried Poker Office before, would not go back if my life depended on it.
It is available free with a signup and deposit at Titan (or was).
Ya its buggy but its gettin there, support is ok too, not great, but I bet they are busy...
And to all you multi tablers out there, 9+, txs for the chips.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide