dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have no disappointments related to poker. This sport does not interfere with my life at all, and even helps me to some extent, I enjoy the game, adrenaline, and if I win, I also get cash prizes. If this game interferes with a person’s life and he is very worried about losses, then there are three options: work on your game in order to win more often, change your attitude towards poker and failures associated with poker, and the third option is to stop playing altogether.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case I can't to say, that Poker vs. my Social Life... I can to say by another: Poker and my Social Life are going near together!
This means, Poker doesn't interfere my Social Life, but reverse: Help, by my opinion!

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well my problem was my pc is in bedroom so when wife wants to sleep in evening I would click-click. I fixed it all by adding App on phone so there is that. Very happy with it now. I don't over do it as I can't handle too much of poker as I start playing it more by emotion then by reason.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I remind myself that poker doesn’t care about me, so there’s no point in getting upset and swearing that it’s unfair. And of course, an evening with your favorite game, movie or book helps you relax well, forget about your disappointments and begin to love this game with new strength and experience. Good luck to everyone, never let external incidents ruin your day - the reaction to this or that event is always yours.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sadly, playing poker tournaments is the major part of my social life so the two aren't likely to conflict with each other. ;)

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker can really disrupt your social life, because to get results you have to dedicate many hours at a time. But like everything in life, it's a matter of choice.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Define priorities, if it is high on the list, everything else waits. Low on the list, social life come first. If it is at the top, might need to talk to someone while lying on a couch!

lala123

lala123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it's important that poker doesn't use up time for other more important things, it usually works well so it doesn't bother me. poker is always a pleasure for me so it is only positive for me to have this hobby

Justfun

Justfun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
If the game interferes with life, then it is better to look for other entertainment or learn more self-control to combine

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
All my social life is poker, I play in friendly neighborhood poker tournaments with my friends and sometimes cash games. I work my family and pets needs around it. I mean there is always a poker game somewhere.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately this year my life changed because I don't have time to play poker. Because of my working hours, I can't study or play poker as much as I'd like. I hope to be able to play poker again soon and be happy.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is poker and social life is completely different. Everyone does what they want in life.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker doesn't interfere with my social life so I just play poker and enjoy this great poker game doesn't disappoint me because I love this game and even if I lose poker, I do my homework on my poker mistakes and continue to train hard at poker and improve my weaknesses and get better at poker

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't experienced that with poker. On the contrary, poker gives me more freedom in life.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need to try to combine this)

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What life?! haha ha
Here we only have poker... after winning the first 'Sunday million' we will be able to enjoy life! LOL

Jokes aside... currently I would say that poker has dominance over my social life, but we can live with the fact that I have already lived many things and intensely... so a brief break from the simple and pleasant things in life so that I can then enjoy them again in the near future!

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
It's easy, don't let poker consume your life,when your life begins to feel wrong because of that, maybe it's moment to take a break

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Basically, I'm not complaining. The game doesn't interfere with my real life.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
my opinion always when you have to chose betwenn poker and any life activity , please chose the life :)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I choose what is a priority for me, in this case there is less poker, and disappointment remains a thing of the past.

V

Viking26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you can t control it it s an addiction.. Than you probabli shouldn t play.. 0

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you need to decide what's more important to you, if it's poker or your social life. Nowadays, I choose to play poker only when I have nothing else to do. If I have a family (or friends) event, I choose to go to the event and play poker later. But if you depend of the money you win from poker then the history is different.