Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When poker interferes with your social life, it's time for you to rest your mind a little, as the two will only work out if they are in the Right Dose!(y):)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What do you need to do when poker interferes with your social life? How do you deal with the frustrations that poker brings and keep playing?
Play more live poker and you'll develop another social life. Or show them how much fun you're having and force them to envy you.
My frustrations linger w/my internet connection. Other than that, I don't think I have any. Maybe the drive back in the middle of the night after a losing session but that's just a residual aspect. I love this game so I'm going to keep playing until there's a flat line, I guess.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My social life consists of sitting at my desk seven days a week and occasionally talking to people on-line so there is no rea effect at all.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Friends and family is always first then poker at a strong second place.Frustations is a part of poker,I accept them and move on and focus on playing good winning poker in the long run.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It is a hard thing to balance if you are serious about poker, not enough time in the day

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it all comes down to balance.

Try to do your best to not let one interfere with the other.

Its easier if your friends know when you play.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Try to control your emotions if you dont are in a good mood or something like that dont play.
If u are feeling bad you shouldnt by playing that day you will probably play bad at least worst than you usually play

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you need to do when poker interferes with your social life? How do you deal with the frustrations that poker brings and keep playing?
For me personally, poker is more important than my social life. My social life is reduced to shopping trips, and sometimes, 1-2 times a month to meetings with friends. I play poker at least 4-5 days a week, so poker is more important to me than any social interaction.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
poker cannot affect your life and life cannot affect your poker. otherwise you are tilting in both worlds

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
o pôquer não pode afetar sua vida e a vida não pode afetar seu pôquer. caso contrário você estará tiltando em ambos os mundos
That's exactly what's almost happening my friend, I'm taking the concerns of pro poker life and the results of poker to life!

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I don't close myself off and play poker all day.
I make time for poker and time for my work.
Then social life.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
try playing weeknds and nights, use the day to stay with family

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When poker interferes with your social life, it's time for you to rest your mind a little, as the two will only work out if they are in the Right Dose!(y):)
In important tournaments it is better to leave social life aside

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When poker starts to interfere with your social life, it's essential to find a healthy balance between the game and your life away from the tables.
Set time and money limits: Set clear limits for the time you will spend on poker and the money you are willing to spend on the game. It is essential to adhere to and respect these boundaries to prevent poker from dominating your social and financial life.
Plan your game schedule: Organize your game time in a conscious and planned way. Allocate specific periods to play poker and make sure it does not interfere with your social, family or work commitments.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never let poker interfere with my social life, the most important thing is my family.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My social life got in the way of poker lol
I got married and became a father, and I had to stop playing online poker. Now with my life more organized I'm going back online. Even without playing online for several years, I continued to follow everything I could about poker without compromising my social life. I've been taking a few hours out of my day to play without it interfering with my work, wife, children and the rest of my social life. But it's difficult to reconcile everything, I'm still trying to get used to it.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me are two different things for me . When i lose a hand or im a bad mood i just stop there and do other things i try to control my emotions

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't affect my social life, normally in the afternoon I'm free even though it's a good session, plus I give myself days off so I don't get saturated with poker and clear my mind, maybe Sundays are the ones when I sometimes have problems due to events relatives

L

Lesley J

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
It's important to remember that both are valuable aspects of your life. Poker can be a fun and strategic game, but it's essential to ensure it doesn't take up all your time

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Minha vida social atrapalhou o poker haha
Casei-me, tornei-me pai e tive que parar de jogar pôquer online. Agora com minha vida mais organizada vou voltar a ficar online. Mesmo sem jogar online há vários anos, continuei a seguir tudo o que podia sobre poker sem comprometer a minha vida social. Tenho tirado algumas horas do meu dia para brincar sem que isso interfira no meu trabalho, esposa, filhos e no resto da minha vida social. Mas é difícil conciliar tudo, ainda estou tentando me acostumar.
Good luck in that return brother! 👊

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to learn to separate things, and the same thing as separating work and home, if you mix things up it will be bad for both your game and your social life