Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
IT IS
Você tem que aprender a separar as coisas, e o mesmo que separar trabalho e casa, se você misturar as coisas vai ser ruim tanto para o seu jogo quanto para a sua vida social
That's right! Thanks for the tip! 👍👊

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happening to me now poker is slowly ruining my social life day by day

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Está acontecendo comigo agora, o pôquer está lentamente arruinando minha vida social, dia após dia
It's complicated to deal with. Sometimes it's necessary to get away from poker a bit, the problem is that it's hard to get away from... But you'll be able to put things right, just as I'm slowly putting it together!

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a part of my life, no matter what happens, without poker I don't see what other hobby I do

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is necessary to know how to separate the game from social life, and in addition, managing time for each person is also extremely important.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oddly poker has expanded my social life. I am shy to be honest and have made more friend playing poker.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
What do you need to do when poker interferes with your social life? How do you deal with the frustrations that poker brings and keep playing?
I don't find poker frustrating, I just pay for fun and only freerolls currently. If it interfered with my social life, I would limit my poker use so that it didn't 🙂

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When i get too frustrated i just try to stay calm :p *screaming*

Seriously now...

To balance poker and your social life, set clear boundaries, manage your bankroll responsibly, take breaks when frustrated, communicate with friends and family, and seek support if needed...

Boundaries for me is very important, specially when i'm losing too much.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! Thanks to poker, my circle of acquaintances has expanded, and now I have friends with whom I can discuss current events, as well as a group of friends with whom I can talk about the game - it's not just news, but also experience. So in that sense, everything is good for me.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you want to play poker and this creates problems in your life, I think you should allocate your time so that one does not interfere with the other. And if you can't do this for some reason, then you should think about choosing to dedicate yourself to one thing...

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker brings me mainly positive emotions. Of course, sometimes there are moments of disappointment, but it does not last long, because I am generally always optimistic and positive. Poker does not interfere with my personal life and social interaction with others, on the contrary, I began to pay less attention to criticism and began to focus more on my own development.