barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
many times with the publications of other members I feel more than identified.
Many times it happens to me that it is the other way around, I usually get more nervous in a good game of poker
Try listening to calm music while playing poker. At first, playing the flute helped me a lot. :rolleyes:

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"No-limit hold'em: Hours of boredom followed by moments of sheer terror." --Tom McEvoy

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time it is a stress killer.

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stress KILLER ?? ahahhaha
i've become gray-haired in 1st poker week

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, sometimes poker can also be a source of stress in the black lane.:cool:

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A stress killer? You know what I agree with you its a good time!! Lol

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good for you. I can't say that for myself, at least not right now. :)

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
Poker is a stress Killer:)
online poker is the soft version but if you play live then you need a good working heart, for the weak at heart play online.:icon_puke:icon_puke:icon_puke:icon_puke

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially at a final table, people do crazy attacks and crazy combinations come on the table. Not good for the heartbeat.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think it's true, poker can be very stressful

F

FluDhs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think so.. I can only play poker if i'm already calm and in peace with my mind.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's why I love poker, for a lot of emotions, both positive and negative, and the better I play, the more positive emotions I experience.

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think it's true, poker can be very stressful

The life of a poker player is unpredictable. This is as much a given as the fact that the sky above our heads is blue, a person can't do without water, and that mismatched people have at least once run over your pocket aces. No matter whether you're playing poker professionally or just for fun, this game is definitely not for the faint of heart people.

Poker players are constantly faced with challenges and accept certain challenges. And these challenges and difficulties are not always directly related to poker, sometimes they are only indirectly related to it.

Many poker players ' Hobbies involve risk in one way or another. If a player is interested in sports, then they will certainly be interested in sports betting to some extent. And often this is not just a desire to charge pointlessly to the right or left, but a desire to thoroughly understand everything in order to make only obvious +EV bets.

And so it is in everything, because the concept of EV is extremely important for a poker player, in all aspects of his life.

Due to the fact that poker players are used to walking through life side-by-side with various manifestations of risk, they are distinguished by an incredible stress tolerance. They are more comfortable with many things that will unbalance the average person in the blink of an eye.

“Anything that doesn't kill us makes us stronger.” This idea was put forward to the masses by the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. He believed that the various difficulties we face throughout our lives are a kind of catalyst for personal and professional growth. Like, if a person always goes like clockwork, then he will never get the most valuable handful of knowledge and skills.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's definitely not instant gratification. That's for sure.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the best there is for when you're tired of work, the daily load, I get into the computer and I don't exist

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
This is how this beautiful game is, it is taking it easy that helps you have a quiet life or that with me

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I began to play poker, trying to start having nice results, the game was a little bit stressy. I am generally not anxious. When my game stabilized, and saw the consecutive results the satisfaction started to grow! This satisfaction erased all the stress. Poker became an ally against stress sources. What do you think?
I don't think so. I consider poker to be a highly stressful game. However, it is a great exercise to learn how to deal with stress. I have improved my game and I am learning to deal with stress. I take some change from the break. This is much better than the other games in which I spent hours of my time without even the expectation of making a profit from it.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the goal you have in poker, how much and how far you want to go. If you love poker, that satisfaction makes you forget other things that may affect you and if you can also achieve your goals, it is the best thing that can happen to you. I am happy for you that you are reaching those goals, I hope you can continue to climb. Good luck!

qWald0

qWald0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play according to your bankroll, you will not be afraid of any stress, your current laziness will interfere with you, so you have to fight with it)

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No ambition means stress free. Big ambition means stress. As simple as that

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I began to play poker, trying to start having nice results, the game was a little bit stressy. I am generally not anxious. When my game stabilized, and saw the consecutive results the satisfaction started to grow! This satisfaction erased all the stress. Poker became an ally against stress sources. What do you think?

It's good that you were able to deal with stress thanks to poker. This is usually achieved when there is humility with a negative result. If you accept defeat calmly and enjoy the game process, then this is quite an achievable result. For me, poker was a source of satisfaction, then a source of stress. Therefore, I can't give a definite answer. It all depends on the person.