Poker / Sports Betting

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the two, sports have to have a lot of information from the game to take a desicion, only thus can be profitable sports betting in poker like you have knowledge, always winning and losing streaks is a fact

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it funny when I hear that "there is the ability to control the game" that you can control when your AA kills 72 ??? and so on ... bullshit !!! and you don’t need to tell me about the distance. poker is a game and that’s it. bets are completely different here if you lose then you can only blame yourself. and the profit depends on how seriously you do this or that.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to bet on sports, I prefer the game of poker, I do not know whether it is profitable or not, but poker for me is not only a benefit, but also a hobby that gives me pleasure

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi

For me I like the No Limit Texas Hold em and at unibet I like to try Banzai Texas which it s interesting I hear

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For who, sports betting for the bookie´s, poker for me.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do both, the main thing is that it makes a profit

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in poker and inserts you need to constantly work and analyze, learn. The luck factor plays a big role both in poker and in bets, and how you properly manage your bankroll. I play poker much more than I bet on sports. Betting is interesting, but in poker you can win the amount in the evening, which is much more difficult and longer to win in bets. Therefore, sports betting is for entertainment, and no more.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If playing poker you mean playing mtt i think sport betting will be more profitable, because you need to have big luck once, but in mtt you need to have luck many many times during tournament.

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is more profitable these days, Poker or sports betting?

I think poker is more profitable than sports betting because sports odds are usually hard to overcome and predict. Any team can win on any given day.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do both this and that but most of all I play poker because I like it more:) But as for me they play sports bets the most ...

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer poker coz if I lose atleast I can blame myself

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have to go with poker, because you have at least some control of the game.

I agree. If you are a Good poker player you can be a profitable poker player over time. If you are not a good poker player you have no chance of being a profitable player over time and will most likely lose much more money playing poker than you would in sports betting. Sports betting uses point spreads and most of the time it is pretty impressive how well they place the lines in Vegas. Alot of times it's a toss up when the spreads are factored in. (Exactly their Intention). In my opinion Spotting the games that aren't the front page National games and finding the Quality picks in less popular games is the way to be most profitable. That has always been my strategy in sports betting.

Skilled poker players make more profit in poker.

Anybody else it would be better to go the sports betting route.

Good Luck to all:cool:

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think poker is more profitable, because the success is depended from us to a greater degree. Sports betting is a bet to an event, where some others will fight for the victory, and these players will determine the results.:playingba:five:

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
You can combine both, but you should always have good control of bank for poker and sports betting.
I totally agree with this comment. Control of bank and be patience:turtle:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At poker you can improve your abilities while betting does not depend on your skills.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now on the streak I am on online its making me question everything I know about poker to the point that I would have to split it up. Online its too dependent on a computer which despite what people say or think on here does play a factor in some hands. I would say for me personally that live poker is a lot more profitable than sports betting but sports betting is a lot more profitable than online poker.

Nanoldb

Nanoldb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker, sports betting is something completely different from poker, the only thing in common is that you do it for money if you want.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I practice poker and sports betting and they both could be profitable or not...

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
For me, more profitable in the financial plan is poker.
I pretty often win money in poker tournaments, but then I lose everything at sports betting. Usually, sports bets bring me only losses.
Good luck.

Im with this guy. Currently in the sports bet freeroll. I got a better chance to cash than the nigerian football bet that got me the ticket.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think both can be. If you have enough time you look for players, statistics and you can see for matches , you can win with sports betting . At poker, if you learn, you watch and get a experience, you can win. Of course, both of them need luck, and both are games of chance.
For me poker is more successful, that sure. But i havent got a much time watching for matches

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars