Poker Rituals?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in rituals to improve the game, but in the player's mental and even physical capacity.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Put on the preverbal pot of coffee and check my connections.
If I'm going to a card-club then it's the whole vehicle assessment. That and apologizing to my money clip for the sudden weight loss and that I'll try to get it something to fill it up shortly.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
the only daily ritual before starting to play poker is a bit of meditation accompanied by some videos of some high level professionals and trying to understand the level of thinking

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Happy Monday, everyone! How do you start your morning?

Professional poker players swear by their pre-game rituals to ensure a successful session. From meditation to exercise. I'm not a professional poker player, but somehow I meditate, eat a full breakfast meal while checking my emails, and then start playing poker for the whole day.

Do you your own pre-poker rituals?
Hi :)
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to play poker all day, but as for meditation, this has been my ritual for many years.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not superstitious, so I don't have any rituals. I believe in fate. What is destined to be will be.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
specific rituals, I don't have.
but there are days when I have the feeling that everything is going to be complicated, and it usually is.
and there are days when I feel it will work, sometimes it's true.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!

Poker is an exciting and strategic card game. In addition to technical skills, poker players often have their own rituals or habits that they perform while playing. These rituals can help relieve stress, increase concentration, or simply bring good luck.

When I'm gaming, I often feel stressed or anxious, I usually take a deep breath. This can help calm nerves and stay focused during the game.

In summary, the rituals performed by poker players can help relieve stress, increase concentration and bring good luck during the game. However, it is important to remember that these rituals are no guarantee of success and that technical skill and strategy are still the main determinants of the outcome of the game.

GL

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
everything is quite simple for me: good food, good music, good mood, free time.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No any special rituals online, just glass of whiskey and some music

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try to finish everything before playing, after game I'm love good food and music or good movie

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never believed in any meditations and preparations. And yes, there was never enough time for that. I come to the computer and play right away.

A

AmeliaT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
my special ritual is to get a good night's sleep. If I don't get enough sleep, I make bad decisions. Also sometimes I can drink a glass of light beer. When I do that, I always win:);)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I only play poker in the evenings after work, so my only ritual is finding time to play :)
Good luck.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Each player attracts fortune and defends himself from bad luck in his own way. The main thing is that the ritual does not turn into an irrational superstition, because of which the player violates the basic strategies of the game. My ritual is to get enough sleep before the game.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
None in specific just try to rest and sleep a little exercise is very good keeps you physically and mentally active

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, when I play poker, I like to watch poker streams or some TV series. I can't imagine playing without it.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just drink a coffee, turn on pc and boom open the table and grind

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't have any ritual, I just rest well to be able to play relaxed and without sleep

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Happy Monday, everyone! How do you start your morning?

Professional poker players swear by their pre-game rituals to ensure a successful session. From meditation to exercise. I'm not a professional poker player, but somehow I meditate, eat a full breakfast meal while checking my emails, and then start playing poker for the whole day.

Do you your own pre-poker rituals?
Yes, I have terrible rituals. Coffee, cigarette. Cough. Coffee. Cigarette. This is how my morning usually starts.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
always before starting the section I listen to half an hour of relaxing music

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have 2 rituals hahahaha....

1- When I'm about to start a tournament or something that has a slightly higher cost on my bankroll, I look for a video of a tournament or something like that and I watch it to get into that game mood.
2- When the game starts I stop watching and I play my favorite songs, they help me to be calmer and not tilt with the bad ones.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The player I consider the best ever, Stu Ungar, had no ritual at all. :).
I just seat, roll the jazz and play my game...coffee in the breaks (if I survive :).