A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At some point in your life, due to poker, have you ended up in a bad life, debts, loans, or have you been left without any dollars? And that has affected you very seriously in your personal life, tell me your case!
Whoever this happens to is very sad and it is very harmful if it were to continue in this way. His poker would no longer be called a poker game but a game of despair, and his life would be shaped by failure.
If there was something in this sense, I would stop everything, and take my life step by step, I would even start with what is simpler and easier to feel better.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Poker is deadly dangerous.

For my opponents:cool:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As the Chinese say: “Everything is poison, everything is medicine. Only quantity matters.” Any activity for 10 hours straight without breaks, even for the toilet, is guaranteed to lead to health problems. It's not about multi-tabling, it's about how to approach it.Another good news is that I don't know a single player who lived in this mode for many years. Someone will win start-up capital and leave poker for business, someone will go broke and leave poker for the office, someone will simply leave because they are tired.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This matches the events in an addicted person's life, it could be gambling, drinking, drugs, sex.
In my opinion, it is not necessarily related to poker.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that you can lose money in chess, get into debt because of unwise purchases, lose your family because of alcohol,.... in all these cases and in many other problems people have, poker is not to blame, but people have a hard time admitting their blame, it’s easier to blame poker.

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well yes, just like every other thing is, if you let it be, or simply put, if you overdo it. I think everyone can feel the moment that its time to stop. They can quite precisely feel when its getting a bit dangerous.