MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My philosophy on Poker is that you only play with as much as you can afford (within your means). I have never had problems with becoming addicted as I play as and when I like. Some people do become addicted and it is sad to hear of it,

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At some point in your life, due to poker, have you ended up in a bad life, debts, loans, or have you been left without any dollars? And that has affected you very seriously in your personal life, tell me your case!
No, poker for me is plus money! I fundamentally do not spend money on buy-ins, I do not do rebuys and add-ons in satellites. I play poker without investing money. Therefore, I am a plus player and everything that happens in poker makes me money. Big money? No. Although I have some good cash wins in my poker history. A few participations in the WCOOP Main Event, Sunday Million, Sunday Storm and the Fenomeno tournaments on pokerstars. But I didn't have any significant success in those tournaments. There were some minor prize money, which was significant for me because I didn't invest a cent in buy-ins. :cool:

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
If it gets under your skin, then it will drive you crazy

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every addiction is harmful. If playing poker is an addiction, then it will be harmful. But if we manage to control the situation and play in moderation, poker does not become harmful.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At one time I was very worried about losing in poker, I drank a lot and was angry with my family, but now I have learned to control my emotions and began to live a normal life.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I had a steady good job and spent more than I could afford on gaming, but never borrowed money to play. When I lost it (not related to the game), I don’t make deposits and play freerolls, then from freeroll winnings (October 24 last win $217) good help

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At some point in your life, due to poker, have you ended up in a bad life, debts, loans, or have you been left without any dollars? And that has affected you very seriously in your personal life, tell me your case!
Never financially. I never took a financial risk to play. If someone is in this situation, they should be very careful, as they are on the verge of or already in addiction. And every addiction, whatever it may be, is bad for human beings.

But if you're not careful, poker can lead anyone to mental imbalance, generating stress and anxiety, resulting in aggression and other disorders.

We must always carefully manage our mental state.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Se você não sabe lidar com situações negativas, com certeza sim!

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh no not at all. I never play with myy money, only the money I get with playing the freerolls. That way I dont have any pressure of me losing my money and eventually going broke. When you start from 0 you cant go below 0 if you are disciplined.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never spent more on a game than I could afford. I have been playing poker for more than 12 years, and for me poker is a great hobby that always brings me pleasure. Poker is a completely safe game for normal, adequate players. As for the abnormal and inadequate, there is nothing safe for such people.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you don't flirt too much and don't get into debt, poker is not dangerous

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
poker is not the problem. you need money management

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
The impact of poker depends on various factors, including individual behavior and the extent of involvement. For some, it's a form of entertainment, while excessive gambling can lead to financial and emotional issues. Responsible and moderate engagement is key to avoiding harm

D

dem_al100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker develops. It makes you think logically, make decisions, take risks.It's the same in life.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
If you have discipline, that would never happen.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, it has already affected my personal and financial life, but I don't blame poker but my administration, I don't think poker was to blame but the way I managed my losses and gains!

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Hello to everyone. Poker is harmful to people who don't reach the right level to make it profitable. Those who don't get involved enough

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The problem is not with Poker. People without self-control will always harm themselves, whether in Poker or entering into dubious businesses with surreal promises of profit.
However, normal people can also harm themselves in a moment of euphoria. That is why it is essential to define and apply bankroll control rules.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
When playing poker, you must always be realistic and cool-headed. This will allow you to assess your financial capabilities without compromising the family budget and will not allow you to get into debt. It’s not for nothing that in poker they advise you to manage your bankroll correctly in order to learn to control yourself and your wallet:cool:

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had issues in my younger days with gambling. Mainly slots. I see poker as a form of gambling, so yes it can be harmful.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thankfully this has not happened to me. I enjoy poker but if you think about it the only way that you can truly be profitable in this sport is not your ability to pay poker it is more bankroll management. Anyone can win at poker sometimes even the worst player can beat the best player it all depends how your cards come out after the flop. But if you are a great player and lose to the bad ones sometimes that is too much to handle and you keep investing and losing your bankroll, that is when the problem comes in. Just keep an eye on your bankroll it will go up and down, but the main thing is that it go up more than down a little at a time. Be patient and don't let the bad times get you down and you end up losing your bankroll and then start getting loans after loans and so on. Good luck at the tables.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker can become detrimental from the moment you lose control and become greedy, conceited, vindictive and end up humiliating a competitor

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is harmful for those people who have a weak psyche...