Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How many times can I post per day?

Taken from the Rules and FAQ's

Why Did I Get a Message Saying I Have Reached My Post Limit?
Members with less than 50 posts are limited to 10 posts per day. This limitation is in place to reduce spam posts and excessive poor posting in the forum. Within 24 hours of reaching 50 posts the restriction will automatically be lifted.

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all my name is MIchele, I Am new here and would just like to know where to add my username for the bet online site. I know i have a while to go, but wanted to do this now before I forget and dont want my applicaton to be denied in the future becuase i forgot. Thanks for all your help.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello all my name is MIchele, I Am new here and would just like to know where to add my username to my profile. I know i have a while to go, but wanted to do this now before I forget and dont want my applicaton to be denied in the future becuase i forgot. Thanks for all your help.

Hi Michele,

Follow the image below and once you get to the right page, scroll down till you see the site you are looking for.

3f0b18ae3f6c76183186f51ce34d844b.png

Last edited:
uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After all this time i just got read this one :D But in general,forum is perfect because it holds everything for newbe like i am ... It's nice to be part of something like this ...

B

belgian trol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is good to know & also seems verry reasonable & realistic

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good to know!!! I will follow the rules

B

badboi80843

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
getting feet wet

As I enter into this.......thread?.... I don't know where to write, what to write, or if I'm in the right direction. I am straight lost in something of this sort as I've never done something like this in my life. Very computer challenged. But my poker game is getting pretty hot. I've won a couple tourneys and placed in several on BOL and am happy with my progress, being a rookie. I don't have a lot of cash to waste learning poker, so I stick to the freerolls and micro games. Once in a while I splurge and play a 20 or 50 buy in. lol I plan to make a few dollars down the road.....(but then don't we all). Have a great day playas!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As I enter into this.......thread?.... I don't know where to write, what to write, or if I'm in the right direction. I am straight lost in something of this sort as I've never done something like this in my life. Very computer challenged.

Once you are accustomed to CardsChat you will find it as easy as anything else to find topics to create comments.

Here are a couple quick tips to finding topics (which may or may not help).

Look near the top of the page and you will find a heading 'All New Posts' - the list will contain a list of the most current topics of discussion. And most times you can hover your cursor over the heading and get a snapshot of what the first post may contain, where at that point you can decided if that is something you would like to comment on.

Another tip, simply go to the top of the page, click the 'Forum' tab and scroll down to the many sections and sub-sections where you may find a topic to comment on - always remember to read the first post of any thread, to know how to comment. If you look at the first post of this thread, the details there may help you as well.

It's a big site with a lot to look at, so take your time and be patient. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
obviously, finding what we need is very good, here we can find good and well-matched topics, the players can count on a broad poker ruler is great ...

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay. I appreciate your recommendations and will try to follow them.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info.
I will do my best to follow.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to know about rules, thanks.

K

Knava999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to know not only the rules! And stick to them.

A

alonchope

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its helpfull to not make a misstake

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the new guidelines, as it makes the forum's proposal and its concept of improving the strategies of poker players with good and helpful content even more clear, congratulations.
:)

H

helenag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will commit this to memory!!! I'm on it

KizherXVII

KizherXVII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So as to ask... what makes a post a quality one? I've looked and read nothing.... maybe an experienced poster will elaborate on this for those of us that are new to cardschat... there is so much to contribute to the game but it's the style of play that counts... consistency is key just like these posts.... hopefully someone with some knowledge gets back to me on this one as I believe my posts contribute to the better good of the players community

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does commenting others posts increase your own number of posts?

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Tips:

If the word "tournament" is anywhere in your thread title or first post there is very little chance your post belongs in General Poker instead of Tournament Poker.

If any Poker Site is in your thread title or in your post - there is only a small chance it belongs in General Poker instead of Poker Rooms.

If your post is a strategy related questions - there is not much chance it belongs in General Poker instead of Tournament Poker, Cash Games or Learning Poker.

If your post has nothing to do with poker - there is zero chance it belongs in General Poker instead of somewhere in the General Discussion section which includes The Player's Lounge and other non-poker forums.

Thanks for such a clear explanation. Greetings

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In short it would be those topics that were not touched in other forums and how would I know if those topics were not touched in other forums if I don't have another account in other forums?

L

LasTesis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

First time here!

good to hear about all you!
Thanks