L

lamalama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
question

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to make a topic regarding selling package to live poker event that I have won? if yes on which section I should do that?

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great more and more useful information, this is the best forum ever.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'd like to ask my first question about the pokerstars site, how can I earn stars coin ???:rolleyes:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'd like to ask my first question about the pokerstars site, how can I earn stars coin ???:rolleyes:

I think the answer to your question will be found at PokerStars.

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has been updated and I encourage all members - new and long term to read it.

We move multiple threads from this forum daily - please make sure you check carefully before creating a thread in this forum to ensure it is the correct place for your topic.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

A couple questions.

1. Does creating a new forum thread count as a post? I created a couple threads this past week but wasn't super active in the forums posting. Apprehensive about getting booted from the FR club. After all, it is my only source of income to pay off the exhorbitant payments on my yacht

2. Is there any way to easily access the forums that you've (you, as in, myself) created and posted in? I've been trying to find a couple forums i posted in and created but I'm struggling to locate those threads?

Thanks Debi!

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple questions.

1. Does creating a new forum thread count as a post? I created a couple threads this past week but wasn't super active in the forums posting. Apprehensive about getting booted from the FR club. After all, it is my only source of income to pay off the exhorbitant payments on my yacht

2. Is there any way to easily access the forums that you've (you, as in, myself) created and posted in? I've been trying to find a couple forums i posted in and created but I'm struggling to locate those threads?

Thanks Debi!
1 - this community can give a lots of good things besides freeroll , like improving your skills , learning, knowing good poker strategies that can make you win some money , and it s very Fun . /2 . You can access the forum from Cardschat App ( u can download it easy from app or play store, it s very simple to use and very useful. If you want to find a post or a thread ( click on User CP => Your Profil => Scroll down and you ll find VIEW : all posts / all threads .)

X

xaropinho13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
boa tardea todos

I joined this site in order to add knowledge and improve my game
hugs to everyone receiving me

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good!!

Then I will be a member disciplined:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
A couple questions.

Thanks Debi!

1. Yes, a new thread is a post.

2. Click on your name on any post of yours and you will see this, click on find all posts, you can also use the USER CP at the top left of every page and there towards the bottom of the User CP you will find your last 20 threads and your last 20 posts.

2598cd03af947d80303843273ac6802a.png

:top:

B

bviscaino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much for the clarification I want to follow the laws on this page. thank you

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning how to post and am a dummy; can you helpe?

I wrote a response to tournaments or cash game and tried to post but there was an error.

K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone knows or knows some fear of strategia study to use in cheap tournaments

Tamik228

Tamik228

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very cool, dear friends. Now I will get acquainted with everything, and follow the rules of CC. Good luck in poker and fun life moments.

G

GeraldUnfak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker General Posting Guidelines

Thanks for the in-depth presentation. However it is now the middle of 2014 with specs and the Android version both having moved on, so is there any chance of an update? T&R GJS

S

suwik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good to know

good evening Thanks for being part of the group. I hope to learn more about poker to improve my game.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

karlus185

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read all the rules and all other members read, not to make any mistake

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understood, I'm new here, anything can get attention. Hugs

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just read

just getting active again and read over this thread. I hope I have posted in the right areas. I am not a computer guy but will get use to your site over time. thank you for having a site to talk to other players off the table and gain some POV from others.

K

Kingcase333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Question

How many times can I post per day?