S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Welcome to the Poker General Forum!

This is a brief summary of what should and shouldn't be posted here, so that we can hopefully keep having to move threads around to a minimum. New and old members alike should take note of this - there is still a lot of threads being found that need to be moved.

What should be posted here:

Topics with general poker content that aren't covered by any of the other forums. This may include, but is not restricted to...

• Poker queries not related to strategy issues (such as issues with rules, questions regarding poker literature, and so on).
  • Topics regarding poker on TV.
  • General poker narratives.
  • Any other topic relating to poker, in general, that does not fall under the specifics of any of the other poker forums.
What should not be posted here:
Each section of the forum has a brief description detailing the types of topics that belong in those sections. A good rule of thumb is to take a moment and read them to determine where your topic belongs before posting.
Thanks for writing the rules, i have been seeking for them for about 1 hour:rolleyes:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for writing the rules, i have been seeking for them for about 1 hour:rolleyes:

We are glad you found the thread. One other place you can find even MORE information is in the Rules and FAQ tab, near the top of the page.

Also, if you are stuck with navigating the forum, take a look a the link in my signature...a ton of information for new members. :)

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good morning
it's always good to have the rules in play

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Understood, following the rules there will be no problems (S)

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only have 'guest' status. How to acquire member status on Cardschat?

Apologies for posting here.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I post a thread and i hade to answer some question and thank somebody and they notifeyd me i had multiple posts in 1 thread i didnt did that just to post any think i haded to thank some good advices but i didnt understand that? Because my reponse was very simple Thanks

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank cc, getting better in here (y)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I post a thread and i hade to answer some question and thank somebody and they notifeyd me i had multiple posts in 1 thread i didnt did that just to post any think i haded to thank some good advices but i didnt understand that? Because my reponse was very simple Thanks
Without knowing which thread and posts you are referring to, I am thinking the posts may have been merged together? which is not unusual.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
that cardschat has many rules, but it is good to know and I respect it

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you for posting. I'm learning slow but I want to stay active. I like the opportunities provided by the forums.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thanks for the rules, I want to keep being active as much as my schedule allows ... :)(y)
Great forum!