• Poll closed .
P

plyto777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
luck in poker is 20%! remaining 80% is a skill! Here is the formula of strong players.

M

muelas12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

of coolers and bad beats are added the problems with the tickets and today I can not even register in the tournaments of the OPEN. The system tells me that they are processing the request and nothing happens. I ask you to get down to work and stop making excuses, because I'm getting tired and just like before I played backgammon tomorrow I can play the Chinese ladies or anything else. I do not expect to make money with poker or anything, I just hope to have fun, but all these inefficiencies ruin the fun.
:D

M

muelas12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of coolers and bad beats are added the problems with the tickets and today I can not even register in the tournaments of the OPEN. The system tells me that they are processing the request and nothing happens. I ask you to get down to work and stop making excuses, because I'm getting tired and just like before I played backgammon tomorrow I can play the Chinese ladies or anything else. I do not expect to make money with poker or anything, I just hope to have fun, but all these inefficiencies ruin the fun.

M

muelas12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of coolers and bad beats are added the problems with the tickets and today I can not even register in the tournaments of the OPEN. The system tells me that they are processing the request and nothing happens. I ask you to get down to work and stop making excuses, because I'm getting tired and just like before

M

muelas12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a bit of both however skill will go a long way!

M

muelas12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How are they processing the request ?. Also, for the Open league you do not need any tickets.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is a game of skill with luck being involved in it.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all the hands that are to play to the poker one always has to make a decision, either to retire, to accept the bets, to raise them or even to have to play all the chips. In the long run, the right decisions have positive consequences, but in the short term they may not bring good news, so looking at whether or not winning a hand over a short period of time is not a good option.

C

Comesons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres never truly 2 players of same experience. Yes younger players are coming but the you dont see 100s of fedor holz and people like Negreanu are still there but right now its a different style of poker than which they are used to. Negreanu even said it in one of his stream

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a game of skill with elements of luck

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it were completely luck or completely skill, I don't think it would be as interesting. Nobody ever mentions natural ability, but as Tenacious D said: "There's no such thing as a rock prodigy..."

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do not know the rules of the game, table manners and constantly winning is luck.
If you think through each move, use their accumulated knowledge and prietom win this is skill

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that the better I play the luckier I am.

M

Mazak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50% skill, 30% controlling emotions and 20% luck ;)

C

coolhand43

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
deep stack or quick speed

i must admit i struggle a bit with quick speed poker iam not a great bluff player and when your not getting any decent cards to play and your chips are ebbing away I tend to play cards that you should not would you advise players like me to play deep stack to give myself more time:)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something mixed beetwen this two:)

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck - it's good. But the skill is much more important, as not always lucky.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do some of the same players make it to multiple final tables...luck or skill?

Been playing some mtts recently and have considered myself to run unlucky in 75 percent of those, being knocked out in 2 or 3 handed poker by a 2 and 1 outter on the river. However ive watch some replays over the weeks and also view the placings in some of the mtts and have seen some players repeating top places and even final tables in multiple tournaments. So my question is how do they do it?, what advanatages do they have? is it all skill? is luck playing a major part??. ..

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its part luck and part skill. Some players are a lot better than others but even if you are great, you aren't going to win all the time. I think the best players finish a lot better than just cashing. They onlu cash like 15-20 percent of the time. But when they do cash, it's finishing in the top 3 because thats where the money is.

Top 10 Games