• Poll closed .
B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is probability. If you have the ability to play with probability you will win - not always, but most.

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes luck makes an appearance in poker, but in reality poker rewards you more for your ability to play than for the luck you may have.

it is not denied that there are times when luck has been the reason to win a hand,
responsibly I can tell you> you can win one or maybe several poker hand due to luck but to win the tournament you will need much more than luck ...

D

dredd09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets assume two best poker players out there have two best pair cards, AA and KK. At this time, they have slightly equal chance of winning, no matter how skilful they are, AA couldn't fold preflop and KK as well, so what determines the winner is only one thing, luck, there is no skill involved, and mostly we saw this kind of situation, poker is just a game of luck and chance, skill is invalid where others are as good as us, forget about level, just they are good enough.

This happened with me today morning between 8-9AM at 1$ satellite.
Also yesterday I got my AA cracked against 88. Few days ago I got AQ against AK and Better many times. So, Can't even rely on top 30% hands. Instant-folding AK/AQoff sometimes. I don't know is that ideal or not.
At this point I'm thinking this game hates me. Whenever I think I got better hand somehow this game finds a way to punish me.

Canpack

Canpack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I flopped 4 of a kind and got beat by a straight flush yesterday, 2 hands before that, AA beat by 9-5 os. Sometimes I do feel beat up on, but as someone pointed out, you play so many more hands online than you would at a table that these bad beats can seem more frequent.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends who is playing. Some people play only luck and have no real grasp on how to play. Players rely on mostly practice and dedication to knowing all they can about the game and play accordingly. Like everything else, the more you apply the tactics you know are right, the luckier you get. Just plain luck is for people just starting out, not real players.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in itself perfectly combines these two words. Without the proper luck, you will not be able to raise money in the same tournaments.:icon_porc

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends who is playing. Some people play only luck and have no real grasp on how to play. Players rely on mostly practice and dedication to knowing all they can about the game and play accordingly. Like everything else, the more you apply the tactics you know are right, the luckier you get. Just plain luck is for people just starting out, not real players.
I have a guy playing, relies only on luck and all. Constantly playing, as the last time, it turns out as usual not very

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skill will surely win out in the end.
In a single session, luck drives the action in a more prevalent way, but poker success isn't measured in single sessions.

Top 10 Games