thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I agree that poker is the best game of all time and it is also the most exciting.
I don't even know what the second best game is after poker.
It is certainly the most popular and the one that brings the most fans to the events.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While many consider poker to be one of the most popular and strategic card games, whether it's the "best" is subjective and depends on personal preferences. Poker offers a unique blend of skill, strategy, psychology, and chance, making it appealing to a wide range of players. Its rich history, diverse variations, and competitive nature contribute to its widespread popularity. However, other card games like bridge, blackjack, and rummy also have their devoted fans and offer distinct experiences. Ultimately, whether poker is the "best" card game ever is a matter of individual opinion and the specific qualities one values in a game.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
In addition to poker, I know more than a dozen card games, and poker is the most complex and most interesting of them, including all its varieties.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I think it is ,reason: it is fun and I learn something new everytime I play.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Maybe its the best, but not a lot of people plays it, i love it so bad.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, yeah. But everyone has their own taste.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
YES poker is the best card game EVER!

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker may not be the most popular game in some countries, but poker is definitely the most famous game in the world.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker is the most popular card game. But as for which game is the best, it is quite difficult to answer here. The question "the best game" is quite relative and in fact it depends on many factors by which we will evaluate games.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Just a good game. For me, Texas h... is the best version of poker, of course I do not deny the others.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
"Is the poker the best card game ever?"

Theoretically no )) But today it's true - poker the best card game... :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With such a large variety of games played with cards,esp the same cards poker is played with,is poker the best of all the games?..how many vot yes to that?
If we talk about online card games, then yes, definitely poker is the best card game.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
First and foremost, poker is incredibly dynamic and versatile. With numerous variations such as Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and Stud, there's a poker game for every preference and skill level. This variety ensures that the game remains fresh and engaging, offering endless opportunities for players to learn, adapt, and improve.
Moreover, poker is a game that rewards skill and strategic thinking. While luck certainly plays a role in the short term, it is ultimately skill that determines long-term success at the tables. Whether it's making precise mathematical calculations, reading opponents' behavior, or executing well-timed bluffs, poker challenges players to constantly push their limits and refine their abilities.
What makes poker truly fascinating is its emphasis on skill and strategic thinking. While luck may influence short-term outcomes, it's the mastery of strategy, mathematical calculations, and psychological insights that truly separate great players from the rest. The constant challenge to improve and adapt keeps the game exciting and rewarding in the long run.

Top 10 Games